Twitter: Randy Gregory Update

Silly

Reaction score
what chance? They just agreed not to suspend players for failing marijuana tests...so him failing which is likely, wouldn't hurt the team anymore.

Is the Weed Legal in Texas? You don't think he will ever get a traffic stop with weed in the car?

Big D

Reaction score
I really hate that we are about to go into another season where we are really relying on this guy to help us at DE. He's proven time and again he is unreliable.
I agree. When your best ability is availability what is this guy worth?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
These guys should be meeting to see how WR Gordon keeps getting reinstated and again. He has applied again.

His formula for successful reinstatement is to not play for any team Mara hates.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is the Weed Legal in Texas? You don't think he will ever get a traffic stop with weed in the car?

ever? maybe. but we know he's never actually stopped smoking and he hasn't been busted yet.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great. I think he plays 2 games this season then misses out for some weird reason. But yeah I hope Randy can get it together.
Has he ever missed a game or been in any trouble at all besides his testing positive for weed?

Wood

Reaction score
More than anything - I want to know what kind of shape Gregory is in. This will tell me much more about Gregory chances of success this time around. Is he running low on money and needs one more "pay day" or is he in this because he has burning desire to make things right with new small window of opportunity (similar to what we are seeing with Aldon Smith). I would like to hear any reports of Gregory being highly motivated in his workouts. Aldon Smith are well documented by Jay Glazer.