Randy Gregory

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Inexplicably dumb play.

I like how he was acting all incredulous about it afterwards like "c'mon....you really going to call that?"

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Goodbye I’ll pack your bags for you. 4 penalties today and they all lead to first downs. He is mentally out of control. We cannot win with players like this. belichick would never allow this on his team.
He can make some play, now and then, but he makes way to many stupid plays!

Zman5

Reaction score
He was playing undisciplined in the Cards game too by crashing inside to get sacks instead of keeping containment.
He has the talent, but I think he's been chasing sacks at times this year to get a big contract.

sideon

Reaction score
Inexplicably dumb play.

I like how he was acting all incredulous about it afterwards like "c'mon....you really going to call that?"
At that moment of the game he might've been able to get away with a little tug, but he literally bearhugged his man to the ground.:banghead:

perrykemp

Reaction score
If somebody is going to pay him $20-30M, I hope it isn't the Cowboys.

There are a lot of negatives to go with those career high 6 sacks....

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
He’s always made dumb plays. Sometimes he gets pressure and makes up for it. Sometimes he’s an utter disaster like today.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Midseason I was all about resigning Randy. I’m ready to see him move on now. Once the defense started to get hyped up by the media he was one of the dudes that disappeared.

The Natural

Reaction score
One of the most undisciplined performances I have ever seen. Reflection of culture and a lack of leadership. Terrible way to end the season
Ironically Randy was elected to the team’s “leadership council” before the season started :laugh: what a joke

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Randy but giving him a wallet full of cash really scares me.
I don't think the Cowboys have any choice but to resign him. He clearly made a difference this year.

But, I'm right there with you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He'll be a pro bowler next year and you'll cry that we didn't sign him......

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
PLease cut him tomorrow. This guy has been given soo many chances. He can play elsewhere.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Ironically Randy was elected to the team’s “leadership council” before the season started :laugh: what a joke

When things are going well… he is an asset. But when things get tight— he loses control of himself.

Terrible time for him to put out the worst tape of his season. Brutal.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys have any choice but to resign him. He clearly made a difference this year.

But, I'm right there with you.

He is responsible for a lot of penalties and he play against the run in sub-par. I think he is better as a situational rusher than an everydown DE.