Randy Moss reversed field, saying that he would accept Terrell Owens

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Randy Moss reversed field, saying that he would accept Terrell Owens as a teammate if T.O. could help the team win.
It's fun to talk about, but the Raiders are set at receiver with Moss, Jerry Porter, Doug Gabriel, and Ronald Curry.

Jan. 28 - 11:51 am et
Source: Sacramento Bee

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I wish we had Jerry Porter. Maybe they can get TO, and before they self combust, they could trade Jerry to us.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Randy Moss just have everything including excusses... Moss glory days are over... he's soft... cna't go through the middle or if he gets physical contact on him he will bend and break and just stop catching...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Randy Moss reversed field, saying that he would accept Terrell Owens as a teammate if T.O. could help the team win.
It's fun to talk about, but the Raiders are set at receiver with Moss, Jerry Porter, Doug Gabriel, and Ronald Curry.

Moss is so funny, I believe he is not sure what he wants.....?

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Gryphon said:

I think the source's name is funny :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Moss wants Daunte and TO on the Raiders????:lmao2: :lmao2:

They wouldn't have enough cap space to field a defense.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Moss wants Daunte and TO on the Raiders????:lmao2: :lmao2:

They wouldn't have enough cap space to field a defense.

They probably wouldnt have to. Or if they cut Sapp/Washington/Woodson they could. Hell they beat us this year with no defense...