Randy Moss signs with San Francisco

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
I doubt he will put up very good numbers with alex smith at QB.

newlander

Reaction score
I think it's a dumb idea: nothing like bringing in this guy to disrupt a young team's already solid chemistry. Harbaugh is an egomaniac and thinks he can control him but.......he isn't even that good anymore IMO

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
newlander;4449829 said:
I think it's a dumb idea: nothing like bringing in this guy to disrupt a young team's already solid chemistry. Harbaugh is an egomaniac and thinks he can control him but.......he isn't even that good anymore IMO

SF receivers managed 3 catches against NY's secondary in that OVERTIME game for the NFC Championship.

It makes all the sense in the world...if the problem was the receivers. :laugh1:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a good gamble. I actually think Harbaugh might be able to work with him for a year.

To me, it comes down to how successful they are early in the season. Moss isn't the kind of guy you want around when you're 3-5 and looking to rally the troops.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Its amazing how other teams make moves and do things and its a good gamble or a sound move but if our frtofc or staff does anything, its terrible torched and belittled. It never fails with some posters. Amazing!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mansta54;4449894 said:
Its amazing how other teams make moves and do things and its a good gamble or a sound move but if our frtofc or staff does anything, its terrible torched and belittled. It never fails with some posters. Amazing!!!

I agree. I get a kick out of seeing this as well.

Woods

Reaction score
Risen Star;4449873 said:
It's a good gamble. I actually think Harbaugh might be able to work with him for a year.

To me, it comes down to how successful they are early in the season. Moss isn't the kind of guy you want around when you're 3-5 and looking to rally the troops.

It will be interesting to see how Moss responds when he realizes the difference between A Smith vs. Brady.

Moss will have no issue calling out A Smith, imo. (and Smith will probably have deserved it. :laugh2: )

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
San Fran just doesn't seem like the best fit for Randy.

It'll be interesting but I thought there was certainly better fits in the league for him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Woods;4450273 said:
It will be interesting to see how Moss responds when he realizes the difference between A Smith vs. Brady.

Moss will have no issue calling out A Smith, imo. (and Smith will probably have deserved it. :laugh2: )

Moss has never been the great rout runner. If you can sling the ball down the field Moss has shown in the past he can out run and out jump the DB. Only problem I see is Moss physical abilities are not as great as they once were.

I don't think Alex Smith has a problem throwing the deep ball and in fairness it is not like he has a lot outside weapons.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;4449894 said:

We're talking about signing an OLD free-agent, who has admitted to running routes when HE wants to. You really think us signing an OLD WR is a GOOD move? What YOU did, was manage to turn this into another one of your "oh- I'm-such-a-good-fan-because-I-never-question-the-front-office-or-complain- about-anything-the-Cowboys-do" posts. Don't you find it ironic that your sunshine pumping posts are equally as bad as the "negative" posts you complain about? :bang2: