Randy White House Party

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Dang!!! Cant even get him to come back home to Delaware. Sweet prize for the winner. My fav Cowboy of all time.

Rackat

Reaction score
Since I live in the Metroplex, I entered the contest. If I win, I'll invite some of the local Zoners.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
On a Randy White note...

I have a couple of questions about his restaurant. How's the food? And does anybody know how often he's actually there if he is? I was thinking of steppin up to the grub line on my trip this weekend.

Rackat

Reaction score
From what I hear on the radio, he is there quite a bit. They've done a few broadcasts from there as well.

Edit: Randy says it's good. Are you gonna argue? :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Rackat;2431215 said:
From what I hear on the radio, he is there quite a bit. They've done a few broadcasts from there as well.

Ummm no

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
If I win, I'll do the same and invite local Zoners. Hostile, your more than welcome to Fly out for this one, LOL!

Hey, I know I would!

(daydreaming about watching football with the Manster, talkin fishin, and bringing the Magic 8-Ball out for him to Crush "on film")

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
They should have an additional raffle where the winner can also get a shot at bringing Charles Haley along as one of their twenty guests. That way they can watch the Manster knock him out again.

I would soooo enter that contest!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rackat;2431175 said:
Since I live in the Metroplex, I entered the contest. If I win, I'll invite some of the local Zoners.

Could I bring my Zonette?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rackat;2431175 said:
Oh but the rest of us can talk to the hand huh?

:enough:

Yeah, well let's see what I can do about that.

:write:

Rackat is out of the running for the extra ticket to the Cowboys at the Skins next year.

I would have showered and put on deodorant. So you miss out. :grin:

Good luck.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2431246 said:
If I win, I'll do the same and invite local Zoners. Hostile, your more than welcome to Fly out for this one, LOL!

Hey, I know I would!

(daydreaming about watching football with the Manster, talkin fishin, and bringing the Magic 8-Ball out for him to Crush "on film")

HighTechDave on the other hand could win a ticket.

Good luck to you too.

Rackat

Reaction score
Hostile;2431292 said:
Oh but the rest of us can talk to the hand huh?

:enough:

Yeah, well let's see what I can do about that.

Rackat is out of the running for the extra ticket to the Cowboys at the Skins next year.

I would have showered and put on deodorant. So you miss out. :grin:

Good luck.

:umm:
LOL! Let me recant my earlier statement. Any Zoner that wants to fly out would be able to come to the party. First come first serve! Unless I got that extra ticket, then you'd be first in line no matter what. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rackat;2431412 said:
:umm:
LOL! Let me recant my earlier statement. Any Zoner that wants to fly out would be able to come to the party. First come first serve! Unless I got that extra ticket, then you'd be first in line no matter what. :D

Rackat deserves to remain in the running for a ticket to the game.

:wink2:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Well that sucks.
North Texas area only.......

Can we enter and designate a party site?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Rackat;2431215 said:

Now I may be a little nuts at times, but stupid I am not. I am still relatively in my right mind to know better than to argue with The Manster. I'm hopeful he is there whenever I happen to pop over for that meal.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i know, i live in east texas, but i still put my name in. you never know, might get something from the cowboys anyway,

Rackat

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2431539 said:
Now I may be a little nuts at times, but stupid I am not. I am still relatively in my right mind to know better than to argue with The Manster. I'm hopeful he is there whenever I happen to pop over for that meal.
:laugh2: I have heard from other people that he is there a lot during lunch time.