Randy's PFF highest graded edge defender for week 16

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He was a big key for yesterday win. Need him to keep going strong. I have watched enough football over the years to know games are won or lost off of a couple of big plays for you or against you. Sacks and forced fumbles can alter games quickly.

John813

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry can hook up Gregory with Sam Hurd to give us a discount on his next deal.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We need to stay strong and not do what Jerry always does. Keep him on his current contract. Do not extend him.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I'm very glad that I made it a point to make sure that if old post about Randy started getting bumped, I'd stick out as one of his biggest fans. Anyone who just watches the games on Sundays when he did play could tell he was as talented as they come. I remember a game against the Giants a few years ago where he got reinstated for a few games toward the end of the year and he just wrecked the guy lining up across from him. The dude is an animal. I mentioned earlier this year that he would be our best defensive player come years end. Now, Lawrence in my opinion still holds that honor but Gregory is making his name known. I'm proud of the guy. I hope he continues this play and is around for many years.