Ranger Parade Draws 800,000. 90 Million More Poised to Become Fans. Philly Fans Bitter

T-RO

Reaction score
Just a few quick talking points:

1. The Rangers Parade Drew 800,000 people. What an insane number of folk for a sports parade!

2. Ohtani has publicly expressed his interest at taking his #1 ranked skill to the Rangers. If that happens all of Japan are Ranger fans, joining the growing masses. The reality? Most everyone wants to be a Ranger...or a part of Ranger action, and it will likely be more a question if the Rangers can find the room on the roster.

3. News reports from Philadelphia speak of a small band of unhappy curmedgeons taking violence to the streets, with rants of "No one watched." "Rangers are a Phraud Phranchise!" This didn't gain much attention as all of Philadelphia is barking about violence, rats, bed bugs and rapid decay.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Just a few quick talking points:

1. The Rangers Parade Drew 800,000 people. What an insane number of folk for a sports parade!

2. Ohtani has publicly expressed his interest at taking his #1 ranked skill to the Rangers. If that happens all of Japan are Ranger fans, joining the growing masses. The reality? Most everyone wants to be a Ranger...or a part of Ranger action, and it will likely be more a question if the Rangers can find the room on the roster.

3. News reports from Philadelphia speak of a small band of unhappy curmedgeons taking violence to the streets, with rants of "No one watched." "Rangers are a Phraud Phranchise!" This didn't gain much attention as all of Philadelphia is barking about violence, rats, bed bugs and rapid decay.
Reminds me of how nuts Cleveland was when Lebron brought home the first championship to Cleveland since the 60's in any sport

T-RO

Reaction score
Rookie Evan Carter was at a sporting good store to sign autographs today.

People started lining up at 4am!!!

T-RO

Reaction score
Ohtani lists 3 teams that he's interested in.

Rangers, of course. That's choice #1. Then either Dodgers or Giants (NY Post Reports) .

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One very real truth about sports is when a POS loser franchise finally wins one, their fan base will be insufferable. Because they don't know how to act. They've been losers all their life.

Have at it. Nobody cares. You're irrelevant.

T-RO

Reaction score
Ohtani can’t pitch anymore, have fun paying him well over 500 million :muttley:
I don't think the Rangers want Ohtani as much as he wants them.

1/3 of his contract is offset by Global Asian marketing deals and merchandise. Increased ticket sales from Asian fan base. I'd be fine with it, but am aware there might be better options. Ohtani really is a Babe Ruth caliber hitter, his top pitching aside.

All the world turns now to Arrakis (us). Texas owns the Spice and the future.

Last edited:

SoBlue128

Reaction score
One very real truth about sports is when a POS loser franchise finally wins one, their fan base will be insufferable. Because they don't know how to act. They've been losers all their life.

delerak-salty.gif

T-RO

Reaction score

Please keep posting. Your sorry state gives me endless joy. Of course...if you disappear and concede defeat...that's even better. It's a surrender-branding on your butt forever. That's gotta burn.

The Rangers are the World Champs...and reports are everywhere that many of the top free agents are itching to go the Rangers. Meanwhile Texas will feature TWO of the top candidates for rookie-of-the-year.

We know you are lacking in rational skills...but even in your limited state...you actually think this will go well for you and your Philthy ways? <Giggle>

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score

:muttley: you big mad. Rangers best your team?

gtb1943

Reaction score
I do like it when a team that never has gotten one gets one.
(With the exception of the Philthy Birds of course)
You see the same old same old in Baseball all too often.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

you-mad-bro-.jpg

JustChip

Reaction score

As opposed to Philly fans of any sport, nay, residents, that never know how to act.

It’s very interesting; you’re normally sarcastically humorous. Why then the total change of character regarding this subject?

JustChip

Reaction score
I do like it when a team that never has gotten one gets one.
(With the exception of the Philthy Birds of course)
You see the same old same old in Baseball all too often.
I hate the Eagles more than any team and their fans are worse than the team. In 3+ decades of season tickets and 2+ decades of going to games before that, the only time I have ever remotely come close to fisticuffs was with an Eagle fan.

That said, I did like seeing those 2 cops dancing in the street after the Eagles won the SB. It’s nice to see long-suffering fans get have the joy others have experienced. But now that they have, I hope is back to 60 years of failure and misery for them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As opposed to Philly fans of any sport, nay, residents, that never know how to act.

It’s very interesting; you’re normally sarcastically humorous. Why then the total change of character regarding this subject?
I'm simply telling the truth about the Rangers and then it got backed up by the historically bad ratings for the World Series.

You don't like it because you're a Rangers fan and that means nothing to me.

All I said at the start was for the sports world that aren't fans of the two teams this is a terrible series that nobody will watch. Then a bunch of sensitive Rangers fans threw a tantrum because I wouldn't pretend the Rangers are something other than a dog crap franchise that nobody cares about.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Frauds in “ Philly “ or is it “ fillie “ couldn’t beat an Arizona bunch that had the # 3 hitter bunting and emptied its bullpen it so lacked starters the Rangers scored 11 that game .

The filly bunch had cracks at game 6 at home couldn’t do it then in game 7 at home the Heimlich maneuver couldn’t stop the choke .

The Rangers 2023 World Series CHAMPS !!

How sweet it is . And not one car burned or store looted during a celebration in Texas . What a difference .