Rangers 2024

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jack Leiter had 10 strike outs at Round Rock . I hope he turns into a # 1 pick they hoped for . Andrew Heaney should be in the bullpen strictly as situational lefty . And I really liked Jon Gray as a middle innings out of the bullpen last yrs playoffs . Eovaldi Bradford Dunning make a nice 3 you have to have a reliable 4th starter .

If Bochy isn’t the best at what he does I don’t know who is .

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Jack Leiter had 10 strike outs at Round Rock . I hope he turns into a # 1 pick they hoped for . Andrew Heaney should be in the bullpen strictly as situational lefty . And I really liked Jon Gray as a middle innings out of the bullpen last yrs playoffs . Eovaldi Bradford Dunning make a nice 3 you have to have a reliable 4th starter .

If Bochy isn’t the best at what he does I don’t know who is .
Jerry should take a look at Bochy and learn what the value of a good coach is.

Hardline

Reaction score
Max Scherzer is getting healthy.
When is deGrom coming back?
Any word on Kumar Rocker?
Wyatt Langford looking like a great pick so far. Never spent a single day in the minors.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was thinking of another # 1 pick OF Bubba Thompson . Thought he might stick in the bigs but with that crowded OF that looks like a washout of a high pick . Baseball not like the NFL # 1’s often have trouble making it seems like .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Well Leiter got lit up in his debit by the Tigers but I want to see him in 5 days take another turn in the rotation. Need to find out about him and Heaney needs to head to the bullpen .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Baseball is a marathon even so it was nice to salvage the last game in Atlanta the best team in the NL , Don’t want to get swept . And Michael Lorenzen is a nice addition to the rotation . Shut down the Braves after the 1st gives you 6 innings .