Rangers Rays Game 5: Do or Die

Ren

Reaction score
I'm speechless, never thought i'd see the day.
I'm not a big baseball fan but my dad was huge Rangers fan, if only he was alive to see this

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cliff Lee is sick, laughing after strikeouts not even looking at the last out. Sick, I can't believe he pitches for my team. Hell yea.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Hell of a game. GO RANGERS!!!! I was too nervous to try and multitask during that game but I ran around like a maniac after that last out.

Consider this: We haven't lost a postseason away game yet this year. If we can pair that up with a few home postseason wins and we'll be great.

reddyuta

Reaction score
thank you cliff,we have something to be proud of after a long time this year.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just got back from the game. Congrats to you guys. I just wish the Rays would've played mistake free baseball.

I felt like I was watching the Cowboys out there. Tons of talent, but mental/fundamental mistakes.

The talk of the town is why Schoppak was started instead of Jaso. I'm not a diehard baseball fan and I could even tell that he played like garbage. Two runs were on him. Another on Pena playing lazy.

Cliff Lee was worth the drive to St. Pete though. That guy was amazing to watch. He mowed through some pretty good hitters. 11 K's and at least 6-7 pop ups.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3616303 said:
Just got back from the game. Congrats to you guys. I just wish the Rays would've played mistake free baseball.

I felt like I was watching the Cowboys out there. Tons of talent, but mental/fundamental mistakes.

The talk of the town is why Schoppak was started instead of Jaso. I'm not a diehard baseball fan and I could even tell that he played like garbage. Two runs were on him. Another on Pena playing lazy.

Cliff Lee was worth the drive to St. Pete though. That guy was amazing to watch. He mowed through some pretty good hitters. 11 K's and at least 6-7 pop ups.

I know what you were saying, there was twice when Price and then Benoit (I think it was him) let a runner from third score after trying to make a play at first because they were so concerned with the umps call, that would have been infuriating.

Will say that I had been pretty down on Madden for all his complaining all series long (as well as the rest of the team) but he was a class act during the post game press conference, as were the rest of the TB players interviewed.

Kind of feel bad for them as a team (now that it is over of course), its a pretty rough situation with little fan support, little management support, and a looming pay cut.