Ranking 2024 top 12 free-agent linebackers

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much Stephen will spend but we can def find a starting MLBer off this list for a modest price

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/l...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Ranking 2024's top 12 free-agent linebackers​

As they do with pass rusher Brian Burns, the Carolina Panthers have another top defender ready to hit the open market in linebacker Frankie Luvu. And also like Burns, “Uce” may be sticking around for 2024.

But until we find that out, here’s Luvu and the very best of his free-agent contemporaries:

1. Frankie Luvu (Age: 27)​

cristglo

Reaction score
I’m going after one or two off this list I’m ready for the FA period to start I’m wanting to know how All In the Jones are

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if we strongly consider Shaq Leonard ...........didn't realize he is also a free agent

OTC has his value at $3.8M .........def Stephen kind of signing

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much Stephen will spend but we can def find a starting MLBer off this list for a modest price

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/l...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Ranking 2024's top 12 free-agent linebackers​

As they do with pass rusher Brian Burns, the Carolina Panthers have another top defender ready to hit the open market in linebacker Frankie Luvu. And also like Burns, “Uce” may be sticking around for 2024.

But until we find that out, here’s Luvu and the very best of his free-agent contemporaries:

1. Frankie Luvu (Age: 27)​

give me two with size.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't be surprised if we strongly consider Shaq Leonard ...........didn't realize he is also a free agent

OTC has his value at $3.8M .........def Stephen kind of signing
what a great way to start the morning off lol, damn we couldn't get him then, let's get him now, sure! lol

John813

Reaction score
Nicholas Morrow in the best of the rest.
Wasn't he a LB they were interested in for 2 different free agent periods?

I'd say guys from 7 to best of the rest are options the team may float an offer to.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
never heard of luvu looked him up last night when I saw this article, Samoan

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nicholas Morrow in the best of the rest.
Wasn't he a LB they were interested in for 2 different free agent periods?

I'd say guys from 7 to best of the rest are options the team may float an offer to.
couldn't tell who they were interested in because they liked their own guys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There are some good ones here and they won't cost a lot of money. It's not a reach to think you can sign TWO quality LBers off this list with about $8-10M.
I hope so. Bell playing LB was a disaster. not that the kid didn't try, but you have to put players in position to succeed. he wasn't put in that position.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WAGNER is only 33???? Man he has a few good years left, sign him!!!!!!!