Ranting against Anti-Cowboy JJT

Phoenix

Reaction score
What a freaking idiot that guy is. He HATES the Cowboys.

After Dallas won a few games, he poured on the hate in a tweet that read:

"10 Thoughts on Dallas sports: Your Cowboys ain't winning the NFC East with a rookie QB - even a good one...blah blah blah"

I GIFed the tweet (and will try to remember to put in this thread later, can't from work), and tweeted the GIF back to him yesterday, asking if he remembered that one.....bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha he blocked me on twitter.

GIVE IT TO HIM COWBOYS FANS! ATTACK!

@JJT_ESPNDallas

Phoenix

Reaction score
http://i46.***BLOCKED***/albums/f131/vsmith23/JJT_Cowboys_aint_winning_East2_zpsoafxji1z.jpg

yimyammer

Reaction score
lol, what a *****! I cant believe he blocked you for that, are you telling the whole story?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JJT is a giant tool and always has been. This is not surprising.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
JJT is a giant tool and always has been. This is not surprising.
Well, I asked him about it via Twitter and he went off on me about blocking who he wants to block, and that I could get it too if he wanted, about not having to explain himself to anyone.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I asked him about it via Twitter and he went off on me about blocking who he wants to block, and that I could get it too if he wanted, about not having to explain himself to anyone.

Pretty much the response you'd expect from a giant toolbag, huh? I'm surprised the guy's still got a job, honestly.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hear that he is personally endorsing Sanchez to replace, both Prescott and Romo...

It was New Year’s Day in Philly, but by the second half, it looked more like a Cowboys’ preseason game in August.

Mark Sanchez took over for Prescott & Romo midway through the 2nd quarter and threw two interceptions before the halftime break. Both interceptions were by Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks.

How bad a day was it for Sanchez? Hicks caught as many passes from Sanchez (2) as Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley (2 for 45).

Sanchez faced a heavy rush and was sacked three times. He completed only 9 of 17 passes for 85 yards and an embarrassing QB rating of 27.5.

http://www.5pointsblue.com/vintage-romo-regular-season-finale-philly/

:popcorn:

sean10mm

Reaction score
JJT is terrible, and also can't write his way out of a wet paper bag. The next time I see him write an actual paragraph will be the first. YOUR JOB IS TO WRITE, HOW CAN YOU NOT DO THIS?

:rolleyes: