Ranting is not what I like to do but I do have a bone to pick with the coaching

rwalters31

Reaction score
The coaching staff should go back to the Green Bay game to see how Roger made our secondary look like Pop Warner football. I would then have them look at the New England Patriots SB and the way that their coach schemed the defense in the second half to stop the Falcons. Our coaches need to learn from the great coaches and apply the lessons to the Cowboys.:angry:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coaching staff should go back to the Green Bay game to see how Roger made our secondary look like Pop Warner football. I would then have them look at the New England Patriots SB and the way that their coach schemed the defense in the second half to stop the Falcons. Our coaches need to learn from the great coaches and apply the lessons to the Cowboys.:angry:

Coaches can't sign free agents or draft players.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

How about we don't.
I don't mean that in a mean way.

Smarter coaching and Aaron doesn't even have the time on the clock to pass "the catch" part 2 on us!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
What beat us in 2014, beat us in 2016

When will we learn. You gotta sack the dang qb. Gotta have that pressure