RAP WARS: umm... iggle fan retaliates to TO's rap...

lspain1

Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The best thing about getting TO is that it will grate on Eagle's fans for a long time to come. The drip drip drip of stomach acid will keep on coming. The book release this summer will reopen the gaping wound. Philly fan angst...ahhhhh.....the pause that refreshes.:iggles: :disseags:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The best thing about getting TO is that it will grate on Eagle's fans for a long time to come. The drip drip drip of stomach acid will keep on coming. The book release this summer will reopen the gaping wound. Philly fan angst...ahhhhh.....the pause that refreshes.:iggles: :disseags:

And a year or 2 from now that could very well be a Cowboy fan saying the same thing these philly fans are saying today. TO has that affect on the fans of teams he has played on.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only thing worse than a bad rapper is a bad rapper that constantly has to look at a lyrics sheet while rapping ..

:lmao:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
And a year or 2 from now that could very well be a Cowboy fan saying the same thing these philly fans are saying today. TO has that affect on the fans of teams he has played on.
Just please don't let it be done via rap :)

lspain1

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

Yes Doomsday it's possible that will happen. But until it does, I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the moment. The Commanders fans don't like us but the Philly fans I believe actually dislike us more. Did you hear the kid mention that his rap was for Cowboys fans as well? All of this could indeed come to a bad end, but getting under the skin of Eagles fans right now is so easy it's almost criminal. The worst I see that can happen here is they get to say "we told you so."

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Yes Doomsday it's possible that will happen. But until it does, I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the moment. The Commanders fans don't like us but the Philly fans I believe actually dislike us more. Did you hear the kid mention that his rap was for Cowboys fans as well? All of this could indeed come to a bad end, but getting under the skin of Eagles fans right now is so easy it's almost criminal. The worst I see that can happen here is they get to say "we told you so."

Well I hate the fact the guy is now on this team. I hated his actions and behavior when he was in SF and Philly, it had nothing to do with SF or Philly it had to do with TO and the BS he brings with him. Because he may do these things in Dallas instead of those places only reflects bad on this franchise

lspain1

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Well I hate the fact the guy is now on this team. I hated his actions and behavior when he was in SF and Philly, it had nothing to do with SF or Philly it had to do with TO and the BS he brings with him. Because he may do these things in Dallas instead of those places only reflects bad on this franchise

Sorry Doomsday, I actually think the whole thing is rather funny and I sense you don't feel that way. I was one of the 'pro TO' group on this board and I think he can be a great benefit to the team and at the same rehabilitate his image as well. While not excusing his throwing teammates under the bus, it is my opinion that the Eagle organization played hard ball. You can contrast their behavior with the way the Cowboy organization treated Keyshawn when he wanted more money.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Sorry Doomsday, I actually think the whole thing is rather funny and I sense you don't feel that way. I was one of the 'pro TO' group on this board and I think he can be a great benefit to the team and at the same rehabilitate his image as well. While not excusing his throwing teammates under the bus, it is my opinion that the Eagle organization played hard ball. You can contrast their behavior with the way the Cowboy organization treated Keyshawn when he wanted more money.

Well we disagree. When TO signed with Philly he was making the same comments about them as he is with Dallas now. If it were just the money then why did he sign the contract to begin with? Philly did not put a gun to his head. As for Key he always had a respect for Parcells not sure if he has much respect for anyone else but these which is why he never got bent out of shape when Bill would get right back into Key face when he would go off on a tirade, TO I expect the 1st negitive encounter with Parcells for TO to throw one of his fits and start talking about being treated like a man, problem is TO has the mentality of a child.

Hoov

Reaction score
lspain1 said:

I live in philly and most eagles fans cannot stand the cowboys. just the mention of the word dallas in any football conversation is a mortal sin.

Hoov

Reaction score
lspain1 said:

lspain1.....i will remember you during the season and be sure to post or pm you with what i am sure will be hillarious comments coming from eagles fans this year, especially during the week of dallas vs eagles games.

and i am looking forward to going to the sports bar and watching the game with 50 plus eagle fans, LOL...can't wait to hear the TO comments after he scores.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
He should be totally embarrased...that was Stupid with a capital S!

Also White people should NEVER Rap!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy said:
He should be totally embarrased...that was Stupid with a capital S!

Also White people should NEVER Rap!
So you don't like Eminem? :rolleyes:

or is it just Vanilla Ice you don't like... :cool:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Like I said White people should Never Rap...And No I don't like Eminem in the least...I can stand some of Kid Rock though.:D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

I think back in the day, Vanilla Ice became famous because he was a white rapper, despite sucking horribly.

Eminem is famous despite being a white rapper, and he's pretty good.

I just keep going over VI's lyrics in my head "Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon" and it makes me LMAO.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Well we disagree. When TO signed with Philly he was making the same comments about them as he is with Dallas now. If it were just the money then why did he sign the contract to begin with? Philly did not put a gun to his head. As for Key he always had a respect for Parcells not sure if he has much respect for anyone else but these which is why he never got bent out of shape when Bill would get right back into Key face when he would go off on a tirade, TO I expect the 1st negitive encounter with Parcells for TO to throw one of his fits and start talking about being treated like a man, problem is TO has the mentality of a child.

You need to just get over the fact that TO is a Cowboy. What's done is done. Now stop complaining and get your popcorn ready!