RAP WARS: umm... iggle fan retaliates to TO's rap...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
You need to just get over the fact that TO is a Cowboy. What's done is done. Now stop complaining and get your popcorn ready!

No I don't, I have been a loyal fan for 41 years I can say what I want. I don't like this punk and putting on the Cowboys uniform is not going to change what he is and the problems he can cause for a team. Sorry I'm not a hypocrite who will blast a players action because he is playing on some other team but now everything is alright because he is on mine. That appears to be the type of fan you are not who I am.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
No I don't, I have been a loyal fan for 41 years I can say what I want. I don't like this punk and putting on the Cowboys uniform is not going to change what he is and the problems he can cause for a team. Sorry I'm not a hypocrite who will blast a players action because he is playing on some other team but now everything is alright because he is on mine. That appears to be the type of fan you are not who I am.

The type of fan you sound like is one of those chumps who have been a "life long" Cowboy fan who can't stand to root for them now that they have TO. As for the type of fan I am... Well, let's just say I root for my Boys no matter what. Whether they're good or whether they suck. No matter who plays for them, I still love them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
The type of fan you sound like is one of those chumps who have been a "life long" Cowboy fan who can't stand to root for them now that they have TO. As for the type of fan I am... Well, let's just say I root for my Boys no matter what. Whether they're good or whether they suck. No matter who plays for them, I still love them.

I cheered for the Cowboys when Duane Thomas was here despite the fact the guy was a complete jerk. I'm not a hypocrite I'm not going to blast TO because of his behavior in SF and Philly yet turn around and act as if it is ok now that he is in Dallas like you are. Evidently being a hypocrite comes easy for you. Lastly TO is not the Dallas Cowboys he is but 1 member of this team not the entire team and without those other players doing their job TO can't do his.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I cheered for the Cowboys when Duane Thomas was here despite the fact the guy was a complete jerk. I'm not a hypocrite I'm not going to blast TO because of his behavior in SF and Philly yet turn around and act as if it is ok now that he is in Dallas like you are. Evidently being a hypocrite comes easy for you. Lastly TO is not the Dallas Cowboys he is but 1 member of this team not the entire team and without those other players doing their job TO can't do his.

Whine, whine, whine.:lmao2:

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Doomsday, you know I'm just playin' with you. If you're a Cowboy fan, you ain't bad in my eyes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
Doomsday, you know I'm just playin' with you. If you're a Cowboy fan, you ain't bad in my eyes.

I'll sleep better tonight knowing that.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I've read some people on other boards say he has sent white rappers back 10 years.

Hell, this guy sent CIVILIZATION back 10 years.

He has become the poster boy Eagles fan, for all I'm concerned. When I think Philly fan, I will now think of this guy. :)

Ashwynn

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The best thing about getting TO is that it will grate on Eagle's fans for a long time to come. The drip drip drip of stomach acid will keep on coming. The book release this summer will reopen the gaping wound. Philly fan angst...ahhhhh.....the pause that refreshes.:iggles: :disseags:
Becareful, this could be you in a few years with the drip, drip, drip. Could be the eagirls fans laughing like you are today. Remember, your playing with fire here. No matter how careful you are, sooner or later you will get burned.

Jay9508

Reaction score
i don't care about him dissin T.O., cuz i don't like T.O. But i take that insult to the cowboys as a team, personel.
this is for all you T.O. lovers
terrellowens3.jpg

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
couldn't hear him over TO voice, haha

why do Philly fans care so much, there not even our biggest rivalry. i hate Washington WAY more without a doubt

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n said:
couldn't hear him over TO voice, haha

why do Philly fans care so much, there not even our biggest rivalry. i hate Washington WAY more without a doubt

I think Washinton, Philly and Giants fans all consider us their biggest rival lol. It feels good to be hated this much.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Philly's America's team now?

That's both the funniest and stupidest thing I've heard in a long, long time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Jay9508 said:
i don't care about him dissin T.O., cuz i don't like T.O. But i take that insult to the cowboys as a team, personel.
this is for all you T.O. lovers
terrellowens3.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: