Rapoport: Cowboys haven't offered Dak a contract extension

khiladi

Reaction score
Ah ok....when it comes to Joe Burrow, it's the QB that carries the team's top defense and special teams

Prescott was drafted because the Jones are great at drafting franchise QBs after the 4th RD. :lmao:

Jerry Jones built a great Online for Tony Romo to carry until Prescott was ready to keep Dallas Cowboys from drafting in the top 10. :huh:

That was going to be Paxton Lynch!! Or Johnny Manziel.

Prescott was drafted because the QB coaching staff knew Romo couldn't survive 16 games of regular NFL QB hits

2023 MVP candidate, no running game and Lamb will get more $$ that Cooper's last 2 contracts combined :laugh:

Dak Hater....now is time to move the Goalpost :lmao:
I know logic maybe hard, but what was Cincinatti before Burrow came? And where was Kellen Moore as QB when Romo got injured?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Right but I know and you know they want Dak to be here until he's as old as them
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:hammer:
qTEeWga.png

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Why would Jerry not try to acquire a proven NFL quarterback as an alternative to Prescott if the plan is to move on.
this is the correct question....your gonna play chicken with a QB with FA looming and no plan B..BRILLIANT!!! so we have a comp pick and a cap hit comming...this is GM'ing at a higher level i tell you....you go Jerry way to waste 8 years and get nothing from it....That Amari Cooper fiasco didnt set the bar high enough i see...