Rapoport: Cowboys haven't offered Dak a contract extension

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why not? Injuries are too big of part of the NFL. If they go out playing without a future contract and get hurt, they lose millions far too many examples of this I can give you.
My doubt is from personal belief contracts will be timely negotiated and agreed upon by all parties, thus avoiding a holdout by either player.

coult44

Reaction score
My doubt is from personal belief contracts will be timely negotiated and agreed upon by all parties, thus avoiding a holdout by either player.
I hope you’re right. But, if they do it this late. They are proving their incompetence by not getting them done by FA

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak. You will have ZERO CREDIBILITY anywhere if you think Ceedee is garbage. Honestly you should just quit watching football forever!
Exactly.............people can disagree about Dak, but claiming a 1700 yd WR is garbage is just dumb.

Like, you would have to have the IQ of a hamster to think CeeDee is garbage, the dude practically was our entire passing offense some games.

Qcard

Reaction score
Do you care about these last ditch efforts from Dak fans @khiladi or do you only care that Burrow has more playoff wins in just 1 season that Dak does in his entire career?
@khiladi Do you think @MountaineerCowboy will post any retractions IF Cowboys and Prescott agree to an Extension?:lmao::lmao:

Dak Haters let the nightmare set in 4yr $240M extension with $180 Guaranteed!!

See you in 2028.... Dak Haters are avoiding the added 2 Voidable years like the plague!!:lmao::lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Already been to the SB…. Dak is in year 9 of dumbing down the offense.
How many 4th QTR playoff scoring drives does Joe Burrow have in the 7 playoff The games???

ONE!! UNO!! MOJA!! Elite.....

Dak Haters is all about Wedding Seat Arrangements :muttley:

khiladi

Reaction score
How many 4th QTR playoff scoring drives does Joe Burrow have in the 7 playoff The games???

Joe Burrow is 3-1 in the playoffs on the road. He has 5 playoff wins and been to 2 AFC championships and 1 SB. That’s 3 more than Dak with 4 less seasons a worth of experience and tries, while not getting afforded the reality of playing in a trash division.

I’m not sure what exactly you are high-fiving yourself for.

Qcard

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: Joe Burrow is 3-1 in the playoffs on the road. He has 5 playoff wins and been to 2 AFC championships and 1 SB. That’s 3 more than Dak with 4 less seasons a worth of experience and tries, while not getting afforded the reality of playing in a trash division.

Hint.....Bengals Defense are tired of Carrying Joe Burrow...Blow it Up!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Joe Burrow is 3-1 in the playoffs on the road. He has 5 playoff wins and been to 2 AFC championships and 1 SB. That’s 3 more than Dak with 4 less seasons a worth of experience and tries, while not getting afforded the reality of playing in a trash division.

We're witnessing the sad last stand of desperate Dak fans.

That's all.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hint.....Bengals Defense are tired of Carrying Joe Burrow...Blow it Up!!
Ah OK…. When it comes to other QBs, it’s the rest of the players. I guess the OL is better in Cincy too.. Burrow walked into an elite franchise that won plenty, in Cincinatti.. with Dak, it’s everybody else…. Dak was obviously drafted as a franchise QB to resurrect a franchise.. how’d he do when Zeke was suspended or without Cooper?

stiletto

Reaction score
Exactly.............people can disagree about Dak, but claiming a 1700 yd WR is garbage is just dumb.

Like, you would have to have the IQ of a hamster to think CeeDee is garbage, the dude practically was our entire passing offense some games.
I don't disagree that CeeDee is a monster in the regular season but outside of the Tampa game, what has he done in the playoffs? He kind of disappears like Dak and drops passes so far. I distinctly remember him dropping a pretty important pass against Green Bay then sulking on the sidelines half the game. He wasn't exactly leading by example. I love CeeDee but I am tired of declaring these guys prima-donna's because of regular seasons. Especially if they are going to be top paid in the league.

Jayinem

Reaction score
It’s really bad.

If you hold the Cowboys to less than 100 rushing yards and Dak is the QB you’re beating them 9 out of 10 times.
If they don't draft a stud rb he's going to get a lot of chances to improve that number next season.

Jayinem

Reaction score

Are you really trying to say Dak is better than Joe Burrow? Come on man.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I agree, our team will be less talented next season, but they weren't exactly short on talent last season. This team being mentally weak is why we lost
HERE HERE, this is so so true.Right now this team is run as a country club ,not a football team.But make no mistake a great draft can help this team ,but there must be a plan to help the QB position, meaning building a good running game.Dallas had a terrible running game last season and they could not stop the run.IF these problems are improved Dallas will be a better team in 24 25.

vlad

Reaction score
You thought justifying a Dak extension after that GB disaster was impossible imagine trying to justify one after a 5 win season next year.

Dak is done in Dallas.
I’m assuming if that happens Stephen will strong arm him as he’s known to do…And only the Bravo on the weekends.

Now maybe they draft Penix or something and at least it’s interesting around here. I just think Jerry’s age going to trump things