Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys leaning toward starting Garrett Gilbert or Cooper Rush

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If he is, he is, so we might as well use him. And, realistically, going into the season if we had him as our 3rd team QB behind Dak and Dalton we would/should have felt we had really good depth at QB. I get why we went with DiNucci - a 3rd teamer that hopefully had some upside - but the situation is different now.
We have no choice

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Put me firmly in the camp that thinks it doesn't really matter. If it were me my gameplan would be to feature two things heavily.. I would run the ball 50 times.. and every pass would be 3 step drop and heave it deep to whichever side had single coverage. I would not attempt a pass under 10 yards all day. Spread the defense out, make them defend the whole field and maybe create some running lanes for the run game.

cern

Reaction score
Same bozo said bostic wouldn't be suspended for hit on andy.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I was really hoping that Andy Dalton would have been our 2020 version of 2010 Jon Kitna...

He has turned out to be the 2008 version of Brad Johnson...

Carson

Reaction score
I was really hoping that Andy Dalton would have been out 2020 version of 2010 Jon Kitna...

He has turned out to be the 2008 version of Brad Johnson...

I didn’t expect much from Brad being he was 39 and 40 when he played here. Dalton ... just don’t get it

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This might be the ugliest game in Cowboys history and there have already been a few so far this season. Just need the Jets to start winning a few games. It will suck to finish 2-14 and have the second pick.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL Dallas is -13.5

That is a glorious line.

Would you have imagined in August that we would be starting at being a two touchdown underdog to anyone this year? LOL.

Gaede

Reaction score
This is so funny. It's like they know fans don't want to watch this team, so they trot out a new QB every week to keep us engaged