Twitter: Rapoport: Dak's expected to ready week against the Vikes

CWR

Reaction score
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Dak Prescott (calf) won't practice Monday but Dallas remains optimistic he will play in Week 8 against the Vikings.
Prescott suffered the calf injury in his overtime win over the Patriots last week. He insisted that he was fine after the game and his absence from practice is simply a precaution. Barring a setback, the expectation is that he'll be active in Week 8 after getting a few days of rest on the team's Week 7 bye. Prescott has found the end zone at least three times in every game but one this year. Even if he's limited by the calf issue, expect him to post QB1 numbers versus Minnesota.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yeah, expected back Wednesday for practice so I am looking for the moron who doubted my return timetable in order for us to be confident he can play...probably won't resurface lol

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
There is literally no way this defense hold the Vikings offense to 10 points.

No. Way.
You'll die at a young age if you keep taking everything I say literally. Why? Because I'm freaking certifiable. No really, I am.
:laugh:LOL-JK

Zeke will rush for 156.
Pollard will rush for 138.
Dak will rush for 64.
And Cooper will break a long run on a reverse for 82.
Lamb will have 34 yards rushing on two jet sweeps.

The Vikings will only have the ball for 16 minutes the whole game. Told you I was certifiable.
:thumbup:
P.S....I'm here to enjoy myself, not argue with people such as yourself.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Not surprising. If he were badly injured, it's unlikely they would have had him do a presser after the game.