Rashard Lee 69 yard punt return

dalsyk

Reaction score
I always liked the guy. Parcells said he could never trust him. Too bad

Nav22

Reaction score
It was a kickoff return, and he has nothing on Jones/Thomas/Barber/Thompson.

ndanger

Reaction score
Dang man ,all our castaways are playin' like pro-bowlers.Danged ole' pre-season.

ThornWithin81

Benched
Reaction score
There's a reason we got rid of players like Reshard Lee.

I'm not surprised he made a big kick return.

Now, when he properly blocks for the Bills QB's and does all the real dirtywork jobs of the running backs, then, please, get ahold of me. For some reason, I *just* don't see that happening.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Oh, you want a player that knows the fundamentals and doesn't rely on school yard instincts...silly you...this is the NFL baby, the No Fundamentals League, where guys like Lee, Derek Ross and Solomon Page can stick around for years collecting a check and live offof potential.....:)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
Oh, you want a player that knows the fundamentals and doesn't rely on school yard instincts...silly you...this is the NFL baby, the No Fundamentals League, where guys like Lee, Derek Ross and Solomon Page can stick around for years collecting a check and live offof potential.....:)

I am sure you have heard it before.

Or haven't you?

If not here goes.

Coach Parcells had it out for Reshard Lee.

Just did not like the player. No matter how hard he tried.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dalsyk said:
I always liked the guy. Parcells said he could never trust him. Too bad
He makes one good play on special teams and that is too bad because BP couldn't trust him? Don't get me wrong, most were pulling for him including me. The fact is he couldn't do his primary job which is running back.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I always wanted to see Rashard get more carries.. Especially while Julius was injured. That said the guy is showing as 5th on their RB depth chart.

Etonicas

Reaction score
When Reshard does it when it counts, you can come back and tell me, "I told you so".

TheHustler

Reaction score
Randall Williams just had a nice punt return himself for the Raiders. Almost broke it for a TD, punter slowed him up JUST enough for someone else to catch up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheHustler said:
Randall Williams just had a nice punt return himself for the Raiders. Almost broke it for a TD, punter slowed him up JUST enough for someone else to catch up.
I always liked the guy. Parcells said he could never trust him. Too bad. :laugh1:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Well Rashard and several really good kickoff returns last year in the games for us. That was no suprise did well on kickoff returns last year breaking a few big ones off last year in the regular season.

So far in the preseason
Game 1 = 7 carries 29 yards
Game 2 = 9 carries 15 yards

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
He had one nice run in the opener last year and a few good kickoff returns, if he had some moves he would have had a couple td's, but that's it. I hope he does well in Buffalo.

As for Williams I always wondered why we didn't use him for kickoff and punt returns.

joseephuss

Reaction score
TheHustler said:

That someone was Randall Williams.