Rate Dak’s Performance

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Most of those pass plays saw WRs being blanketed. I blame Kelmo for that. He didn’t have a lot of places to throw it. When he did have an open WR, he was off. The fumble in crunch time was a dagger.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I am in the middle on Dak BUT what happened to this supposedly unstoppable offensive that can hang 35 on you with no problems?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1 guy was 25 of 38 262 yards and 2 TD's.
The other was 24 of 38 for 226 yards 3 TD's.

Funny how Dak looks terrible when you watch the game but then still has decent stats.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Stealing money and him and Tad are just laughing at you fools who defend him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

aikemirv

Reaction score
B-

His fumble was really just a phenomenal play by Simmons.

Missed some throws but otherwise he was fine.

Gave us a shot late, but the D couldn’t get us a stop. It happens.

Tough to overcome the opponent and the refs, and this is our 3rd loss this season that the refs played a huge part in.
Shoot , even half of his completions were off target-he just sucked!

mugsybows

Reaction score
He sucked until the 4th but it was too little too late by that time
Thats dak. Turns it on in the fourth in big games but ultimately comes up short. Im not a dak hater but thats becoming apparent

lqmac1

Reaction score
I’m beginning to get frustrated with him.

Whenever he and Kellen Moore’s game plan doesn’t work, they become deer in headlights.

He starts throwing it into the ground, overthrowing receivers, having misreads, becomes indecisive, loses his confidence and the list goes on.

I actually pray Kellen Moore gets a head coaching job. His gadget playcalling has been figured out and he hasn’t been able to adjust.

Swagger

Reaction score
1 guy was 25 of 38 262 yards and 2 TD's.
The other was 24 of 38 for 226 yards 3 TD's.

Funny how Dak looks terrible when you watch the game but then still has decent stats.
Regulation throws to wide open receivers against a team playing the clock without two pass rushers and starting corners. His best plays were with his legs but even then he failed to secure the ball and that turnover ultimately lost the game.