Rate the last movie you saw

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Just rented Aquaman and recorded it. I give it a solid 5 out of 10. It was pretty much a cartoon. Talking underwater, and it sounds completely normal. Water doesn't seem to slow anything down. I realize you need to suspend your disbelief for some movies, but they might as well have started some of the scenes by looking at the camera and saying, "Here's something ridiculous for ya!" There's so much bad about it.

I like him, and his personality in the movie, but just about everything else was so bad. The technology was like Black Panther, but more over the top, and underwater.

Agreed. I don't think he is good enough to carry a movie on his own. The writing and plot were really bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny. I rail and you guys say things and it made those producers mad checks.
Which is the End All Be All.

Be prepped for that there sequel.
It's mostly the complete disregard for physics that bothered me. Other than that, it wasn't too bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't understand how they could essentially "fly" like superman underwater, but chose to ride around on slow *** whales and turtles.
Yeah, that bothered me too. And her telling him her little vehicle was the only way to get to Atlantis....and talking underwater as clearly as normal.....and the squid playing drums...and the fact they could throw each other underwater...and.....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I didn't understand how they could essentially "fly" like superman underwater, but chose to ride around on slow *** whales and turtles.
Yeah, that bothered me too. And her telling him her little vehicle was the only way to get to Atlantis....and talking underwater as clearly as normal.....and the squid playing drums...and the fact they could throw each other underwater...and.....
You know what this makes me think of?
Those old sci-fi serials like Commando Cody and, as a kid, I was like:
THERE'S NO STEAM IN A VACUUM!
THERE'S NO FIRE IN SPACE!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know what this makes me think of?
Those old sci-fi serials like Commando Cody and, as a kid, I was like:
THERE'S NO STEAM IN A VACUUM!
THERE'S NO FIRE IN SPACE!
Exactly! They just moved the location of where they want to defy physics! lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I re-watched The Da Vinci Code as it's on Netflix. I give it a 7 of 10 this time.

The movie didn't seem as good as when I first watched it when it came out.

Angels and Demons was my favorite book. I need to watch that movie again

Big_D

Reaction score
I re-watched The Da Vinci Code as it's on Netflix. I give it a 7 of 10 this time.

The movie didn't seem as good as when I first watched it when it came out.

Angels and Demons was my favorite book. I need to watch that movie again

Same here.. I though A&D was a great book. Definitely my favorite Dan Brown novel.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WARNING!

No Avengers comments, discussions, etc. are allowed in this thread from this point forward.

No = Zero

Posting Avengers related thoughts will result in the post's deletion and the post's author permanent banning from the thread.

This warning applies to everyone. Including me. :( Thanks!!! :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WARNING!

No Avengers comments, discussions, etc. are allowed in this thread from this point forward.

No = Zero

Posting Avengers related thoughts will result in the post's deletion and the post's author permanent banning from the thread.

This warning applies to everyone. Including me. :( Thanks!!! :)
You post mentions the unmentionable!

BAN HIM NOW!!!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Creed II 7/10

Pretty much what you would expect. Nothing amazing, lots of cliche, but entertaining.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Escape Room

Finally decided to see it and I give it a solid 8/10 on entertainment factor. It was enough to keep my attention and not play on my iPad. It is worth the $6 to rent it :thumbup: