Ravens and 49ers Sunday

ksadler1

Reaction score
Who you guys got? Could be a Superbowl preview. I'm going with the Ravens because l don't see the 49er D keeping the Ravens QB in check. It's in Baltimore and they're expecting bad weather...

31-17 Ravens

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Tough one. We'll see if the 49ers D is for real or not.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Niners D is absolutely for real. Lamar's going to be doing a lot of running.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this one.
But in early games on the east coast, west coast teams often struggle.
Have to take the Ravens.

visionary

Reaction score
I think the 49ers might be the only defense that can stop the Ravens

Shunpike

Reaction score
Who you guys got? Could be a Superbowl preview. I'm going with the Ravens because l don't see the 49er D keeping the Ravens QB in check. It's in Baltimore and they're expecting bad weather...

31-17 Ravens
On these high octane match ups I always look at the coaches and then QB's.

In this case Harbaugh is a better coach than Shanahan and Lamar is better than Garappolo. Easy guess for me. Ravens will come up top.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is gonna be a great game it could go either way. Either team could win, or, either team could lose. I’m gonna have to go back and look at the “tape.”

Flamma

Reaction score
How is this game a 1pm game? This is the best game of the week and they're playing at 1? I'm probably not going to watch the Patriots/Texans game. That game doesn't interest me what so ever.

Shunpike

Reaction score
How is this game a 1pm game? This is the best game of the week and they're playing at 1? I'm probably not going to watch the Patriots/Texans game. That game doesn't interest me what so ever.
This game is at the same time as Giants game but to be honest I will be watching this over the Giants game at the bar. Meeting some friends so instead of checking Giants game I will keep my eyes on this game.

Techsass

Reaction score
This game is at the same time as Giants game but to be honest I will be watching this over the Giants game at the bar. Meeting some friends so instead of checking Giants game I will keep my eyes on this game.
You know it's funny. They aren't showing any NFCE games here in Dallas this weekend. I had to line up some streams so that I can peek in on them.

I think this is going to be great. I finally saw Baltimore play last week. This is the 1st chance I've had at watching SF.

I'm almost as hyped up as if it was a Cowboys game.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Marcus Peters seems to be making a lot of business decisions out there.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Earl Thomas is overrated as hell. How do our CBs tackle with more effort than him? 2 plays in the last two drives he just brushed a guy and let him go by

Pape

Reaction score
Both of them are going to be tough outs this year.