Ravens looking into whether they can void Earls contract

JBS

Reaction score
no they can't and they won't. it's why it didn't happen last season. Jets will be asking for more than just a first.

Whether it happens or not isn't the argument. They can afford it. There is no argument there. Whether they want to pay the price or not is irrelevant

Dre11

Reaction score
Whether it happens or not isn't the argument. They can afford it. There is no argument there. Whether they want to pay the price or not is irrelevant

they can't afford it. they need the picks. that's like saying i can stop paying all my other bills and buying a Bugatti , i can get it, but I can't afford it, because I need a place to live too.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If they were happy with how he played do you really think they'd be looking for a way out?

As I said when people here were drooling over him, Earl's best days are well behind him.

He wanted paid, he got paid. Glad someone else took that bait.

JBS

Reaction score
they can't afford it. they need the picks. that's like saying i can stop paying all my other bills and buying a Bugatti , i can get it, but I can't afford it, because I need a place to live too.

No, it's not like saying that at all.

Dre11

Reaction score
3rd Earl's best days are behind him,

4th If the Ravens were happy with his play they wouldn't be looking for a way out of his contract.

It's not 2014 anymore. Get over Earl Thomas.

5.whether they're behind him or not he better that what we have.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Man if that would and cowboys pick him up... talk about a perfect offseason.. icing on the cake boys

Flamma

Reaction score
Why didn't the Cowboys pay Byron? Is it because they wanted room to pay a high priced Safety and give up picks?

Dre11

Reaction score
Why didn't the Cowboys pay Byron? Is it because they wanted room to pay a high priced Safety and give up picks?

youre not giving up picks or paying a high price for Earl.
as far as Adams, they were willing to give up picks and and paying him. I don't know if they still would now or if the Jets are willing to move him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s a big time pass. Not worth the headache anymore. Plus if the Ravens move on it is telling. They know what they are doing in Baltimore.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I would do it lol.

Hell I would to in a heartbeat........what cheating on your wife has to do with being a good football player. IF this is true in any way, it tells me the Ravens are looking for a way to reduce his salary ( ask him for a pay cut ). One thing for sure, if he's released by the Ravens, I would think his value drops at least half. I wouldn't do anything long term but a one prove it, yea. He wasn't charged with anything but I suppose Goodell can step in with the personal conduct issue coz no question its a mess on social media. It'll be a while before he lives this down........saw one tweet on Prince's Purple Rain song (LOL).

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah I was basically referring to Adams as I saw his name pop up.

Flamma

Reaction score
If they were happy with how he played do you really think they'd be looking for a way out?

As I said when people here were drooling over him, Earl's best days are well behind him.

He wanted paid, he got paid. Glad someone else took that bait.

There's one thing I don't get. Besides you being right about the situation. If they can void his contract, they save the 10 Mil that they owe him. But they'll have a 25 Mil Dead cap. They can't void or avoid that. I guess I am always thinking in regards to team because nothing is coming out of my pocket. So I'm assuming the 10 mil they don't have to pay is more important than a cap hit that costs nothing.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
By the time (or if) we sign him, he's probably gonna resemble a mummy. Well, at least they have enough tape..

Last edited:

RandyOh

Reaction score
you know what? We have a pro bowl QB...talking about Dalton of course so lets finally go all in. I think I would finally be willing to part with a 2nd round pick and Dexter Coakley for ET. Lets get number 6.