Raven's to sign Dez to practice squad

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My bad! I thought this was a Dallas history topic. The fans who think he's still 2014 Dez need to take a breath.
But that's not even reflective of the tone of the thread..at least at the time of your first post.

After a quick scroll, I still don't see any excitement to warrant the comment. But good snark.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good for Dez.
Shocked other teams didn't even bring him in as a stash player.
Dez can block and catch passes sitting down in zones as WR4/5.
A guy doesn't have to be WR1 to help you.
hes Noah Brown now..truth..

maybe Ced wilson at best wouldn't make this roster of WRs,,,thats for sure..the ravens needed help as does NE so im not surprised WRs are going to get signed..

Maybe NE takes AC off our hands? LOL Cam could use him..

rumors have Seatle taking AB , that nuts they dnt seem to need more WRs,,iMO why aren't they trying to bolter the defense ,,

RonnieT24

Reaction score
hes Noah Brown now..truth..

maybe Ced wilson at best wouldn't make this roster of WRs,,,thats for sure..the ravens needed help as does NE so im not surprised WRs are going to get signed..

Maybe NE takes AC off our hands? LOL Cam could use him..

rumors have Seatle taking AB , that nuts they dnt seem to need more WRs,,iMO why aren't they trying to bolter the defense ,,

What else can you tell us from your scouting report from working out with him and/or watching him work out?

blueblood70

Reaction score
What else can you tell us from your scouting report from working out with him and/or watching him work out?
ive seen the dez who got cut and now hes been gone for what 2 full season and one season after a Achilles and noones signed him since?

easy to make that leap..you just said it he can block and make few catches thats Noah Brown

you think he miraculously got better? its an easy assumption..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But that's not even reflective of the tone of the thread..at least at the time of your first post.

After a quick scroll, I still don't see any excitement to warrant the comment. But good snark.
It's not worth attempting an explanation.
Scroll slower. And also, thank you. :)

Loso86

Reaction score
Should have signed him back to the Cowboys just to get emotional on the sidelines... cause these corpses need it.
Lol Around here and the nfl that's a locker room problem and cancer

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Good for Dez.
Shocked other teams didn't even bring him in as a stash player.
Dez can block and catch passes sitting down in zones as WR4/5.
A guy doesn't have to be WR1 to help you.

Dez has high upside compared to his likely price. If we weren't so deep on WR, and didn't need speed more than possession, I would have wanted him here. He's a bad fit here. Lots of veteran QBs with good ball placement might make a lot out of Dez.