Ravens: 'We had better handle business'

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
There a few reasons the Ravens are going to be a tougher game than the Giants game was last Sunday.

1. They are still fighting for the playoffs, the Giants were already in.

2. We don't know them like we know the Giants because we play them twice a year.

3. I think the Giants motivation wasn't a it's highest level against us because they know the bigger game for them is this Panthers game. The evidence was there when they sat Jacobs who said he could have played if needed.

4. Ed Reed. He's the best Safety in the league. The Giants secondary does not have a player even in his zip code when it comes to playing smart football. He baits QB's and while I love Romo I know he can be baited into something because he never wants to let a play die.

5. Haloti Ngata. The Giants have great pass rushers on the edge. This guy will control his side of the line at DE. We don't have a power running game as it is, but facing him on one side may make us have to run the other way all day which is a disadvantage to us.

6. Weather. I know, but there is supposed to be high winds on Saturday night. I just hope they aren't affecting the game. That wind in Pittsburgh was awful.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/ir...tner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipChg=1&metric=0

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Boysboy;2499408 said:
They didn't say anything to give BB material, but Wow, the Ravens love to talk.

"We had better handle business"? They're not exactly playing the Brownies nor Bungals.

What East Coast does not like to talk?

Eagles: check
Giants: check
Skins: check
Steelers: check
Ravens: check
Dolphins: check

I do not recall if the Jets, Bills and Panthers talk a lot of junk. And I mean the players and not fans. Bills fans talk a lot!

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2499831 said:
There a few reasons the Ravens are going to be a tougher game than the Giants game was last Sunday.

1. They are still fighting for the playoffs, the Giants were already in.

2. We don't know them like we know the Giants because we play them twice a year.

3. I think the Giants motivation wasn't a it's highest level against us because they know the bigger game for them is this Panthers game. The evidence was there when they sat Jacobs who said he could have played if needed.

4. Ed Reed. He's the best Safety in the league. The Giants secondary does not have a player even in his zip code when it comes to playing smart football. He baits QB's and while I love Romo I know he can be baited into something because he never wants to let a play die.

5. Haloti Ngata. The Giants have great pass rushers on the edge. This guy will control his side of the line at DE. We don't have a power running game as it is, but facing him on one side may make us have to run the other way all day which is a disadvantage to us.

6. Weather. I know, but there is supposed to be high winds on Saturday night. I just hope they aren't affecting the game. That wind in Pittsburgh was awful.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/ir...tner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipChg=1&metric=0
The Giants game was a tough game. It was close until Choice's TD in the 4th. I don't know how much tougher this game can get than that. Also you say we don't know them like the Giants, the Ravens don't know us like the Giants either. We will win this game. The Ravens do not scare me at all.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If the Boys come in focused like they did against the Steelers and Giants then they should be able to put away the Ravens.

One of my biggest concerns with the Ravens is they are a second half team so Dallas has to stay aggressive the entire game. I am hoping we get a good size lead so the defense can pin the ears back.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
bootsy;2499387 said:
They can talk about handling business all they want. They aren't winning this game. It is the last game in Texas Stadium. The Cowboys need it just as badly as the Ravens do and the Cowboys are just simply a better football team right now.

that plus every living former Cowboy being there is going to very special....not being over confident....how can you lose?