RB by committee rotation

BlindFaith

Reaction score
He isn't small he's short.

When will people get it right?

He's only 4" shorter than Emmitt Smith.

Ive stayed silent this year about this Duece nonsense. But your continued insistence to deflect from him being small is absurd. Do you even know the definition of small?
Here it is:
Of a size that is less than normal or usual.

He is short, he is light and he is most definitely SMALL.

And he should not be anywhere near the 53. I wouldnt even put him on the PS.

starfan1

Reaction score
I will be with Bob. This kid is the only one outside of Lamb and Turpin that are weapons.
I think your gonna be surprised with cooks numbers this year

I believe Tolbert will turn the corner and fergy will be among leagues best TE point is that we don’t need Mighty Mouse but I’d he makes the squad I’m betting on no more than 6 touches a game if he’s active

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think your gonna be surprised with cooks numbers this year

I believe Tolbert will turn the corner and fergy will be among leagues best TE point is that we don’t need Mighty Mouse but I’d he makes the squad I’m betting on no more than 6 touches a game if he’s active
I believe depending on the matchup Duece could be a legit threat. However, I don't believe he can be consistently successful.

starfan1

Reaction score
I believe depending on the matchup Duece could be a legit threat. However, I don't believe he can be consistently successful.
All depends on how we block I believe . I think you are limited with what type of plays are run when he’s in the game

You can’t have anything that requires him to do much blocking and he needs to be in space I believe when he starts going against starters if he makes the team

Chasing6

Reaction score
All depends on how we block I believe . I think you are limited with what type of plays are run when he’s in the game

You can’t have anything that requires him to do much blocking and he needs to be in space I believe when he starts going against starters if he makes the team
So if he does not get the ball, we are basically playing 10 vs 11.

starfan1

Reaction score
So if he does not get the ball, we are basically playing 10 vs 11.
Well he’ll give maximum effort I’m sure I just don’t see him as being terribly successful without the ball

Maybe he’d be a good decoy but I’m far from a coach

He did however succeed at KSU but this is the pros

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well he’ll give maximum effort I’m sure I just don’t see him as being terribly successful without the ball

Maybe he’d be a good decoy but I’m far from a coach

He did however succeed at KSU but this is the pros
I think it comes down to match ups. I don't recall the Cowboys being creative to take advantage of march ups very often.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easily a bottom 5 group of rbs and possibly the worst. I can’t remember a cowboy backfield with less in the 45 years I’ve followed the team. This is going to be an epic fail unless they make a move.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is not clear when it comes time to pick up a blitz.
It's amazing how many people act as if this doesn't matter.

They ignore other things too like the ability to break a tackle or move a pile. Deuce is elusive and quick to be sure. He can make someone miss and bust off a nice run. His fans say he just needs to "be used correctly" or "get him in space". Wouldn't Zeke or Dowdle like some space? Every running back would love a clean hole, but that doesn't always happen. Zeke in his prime could turn a 1 yard loss into a 2 yard gain. Deuce will never do that.

On the other hand, I'm ready to move on from Dak, so Deuce definitely helps in that regard. He'll get Dak killed.