RB's 40 yd coming up next...*Merged*

The Panch

Reaction score
actual29;1967540 said:
they just talkd about dallas moving up to get dmac!!!!
I LOVE IT :D
So we're gonna sell the farm for McFadden cause he's fast??

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
The Panch;1967565 said:

Agreed. Stewart, Mendenhall, Johnson, Charles, Rice. One or more of these guys should be there at 22 or 28. Not worth it at all to move up to #1.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The Panch;1967565 said:

I'm not TOTALLY sold on McFadden ONLY because every time that I watched him (which was only twice), he didn't do so well....in fact, I don't think that he broke 100 yards either time.

Having said that, everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is talking about him being the end all of RB's this year and saying that he'll be able to do what Adrian Peterson did this year.

So, would I be in favor of trading up to get him? Yeah. Trade both #1's and Barber for him....I'm fine with that.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hong2221;1967582 said:
Not Charles!

What makes you so down on him. It's not like those other backs you are propping up are running so much better. He's running a sub 4.4.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
The Panch;1967565 said:

Well, I don't think anyone has as much of a problem with selling the farm
after the 4.27. He's had the highlights, stats, and size. ARe you not impressed with a 4.27?

Yea, either way Dallas is going to walk away from this draft a much better
team.

Anyone know what Peterson ran in the 40?

Hong2221

Reaction score
StylisticS;1967588 said:
What makes you so down on him. It's not like those other backs you are propping up are running so much better. He's running a sub 4.4.

he is a good complementing back but not a starter... he can't carry the workload in the nfl in my opinion

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hong2221;1967600 said:
he is a good complementing back but not a starter... he can't carry the workload in the nfl in my opinion
That should eliminate Jones than. I'd like Mendenhall over both Rice and Jones. I'd like Charles over both as well.

Mendenhall ran a 4.37 WHOA...That's why i want this man on the Cowboys.

thewireman

Reaction score
I hope someone is taping this and can post it on here for the people that can't watch the Combine

StylisticS

Reaction score
If Mendenhall is there at 22 and we haven't sold the farm to get McFadden, go get em Dallas. He's fast and durable.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1967506 said:
Wait a second here. According to Mayock McFadden wasn't that fast because he got caught from behind by a linebacker once.

YAKUZA

lets draft that LB then, cause you know he runs a 4.26 at worst!