Rd 1: Kenyon Green Rd2: Nakobe Dean

tm1119

Reaction score
Pec injury is good reason not to run?

And when will pec injury heal?

And his 40 time was estimated to be high 4.6 to mid 4.7 range even without the pec injury.

Lol yes, yes it is. Have your never strained/pulled a muscle? Straining your pec and even get into the sprinters stance would suck.

And if you start eliminating every LB that runs a 40 worse that 4.65 you’re going to be getting rid of a lot of good players. Dean reminds me a Darius Leonard…who ran a 4.7

Im not advocating for taking Dean at 24 by the way. Just found it weird people were inventing an injury narrative that is false

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Lol yes, yes it is. Have your never strained/pulled a muscle? Straining your pec and even get into the sprinters stance would suck.

And if you start eliminating every LB that runs a 40 worse that 4.65 you’re going to be getting rid of a lot of good players. Dean reminds me a Darius Leonard…who ran a 4.7

Im not advocating for taking Dean at 24 by the way. Just found it weird people were inventing an injury narrative that is false

I didn't invent anything I simply asked about the rumors.

And fyi Darius Leonard wasn't 5'11.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nakobe Dean won't make it out of the 1st round.

Prefer Zyon Smith at Left Guard (1st round) and Sam Williams at Edge (2nd round).
Oops!!! I never noticed my phone misspelled Tyler's first name. It listed "Zyon"??? I swear I typed Tyler Smith. If you type "Zyon Smith", there is no "Zyon Smith" in the NFL.

Anyhow, I absolutely nailed it with my prognosis saying the Cowboys should draft Tyler Smith at Left Guard with their 1st round pick and Sam Williams at Edge Rusher with their 2nd round pick!
:cool::thumbup::flagwave::yourock:
:hammer::hammer:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oops!!! I never noticed my phone misspelled Tyler's first name. It listed "Zyon"??? I swear I typed Tyler Smith. If you type "Zyon Smith", there is no "Zyon Smith" in the NFL.

Anyhow, I absolutely nailed it with my prognosis saying the Cowboys should draft Tyler Smith at Left Guard with their 1st round pick and Sam Williams at Edge Rusher with their 2nd round pick!
The draft was months ago.

Btw so did alot people. Williams was telegramed a month before the draft and Smith a week before

Pass2Run

Reaction score

zoners need to keep in mind this sack was against charles cross - someone who we may have taken as our future LT and he made him look like a kid

Williams likes beating Cross.

Most everyone, including myself, got that right in the draft pick prediction thread.

If you crunched the possibilities enough times, it became clear, especially when you consider the kinds of players the Cowboys have drafted in the past.

Find the draft prediction thread.. Risen Star won the competition in 2022.