Re-Signing Dez

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont know if this has been discussed i havent been on here in a while. Im just wondering. Do we have the cap room to re-sign Dez now. Or are we going to wait until the end of the season. Personally i would rather get this done sooner than later because his price is going to continuously increase this season imo.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I dont know if this has been discussed i havent been on here in a while. Im just wondering. Do we have the cap room to re-sign Dez now. Or are we going to wait until the end of the season. Personally i would rather get this done sooner than later because his price is going to continuously increase this season imo.

Dez is under contract through next year.

conner01

Reaction score
we don't have the money to resign him now. but i suspect it will be done quickly this off season and will be very very expensive. we don't have to sign him this off season but i suspect we will

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would expect he will get a deal done this off season he is not a FA in 2014 so Dallas has time.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I expect it to be at the top of the list in the offseason.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That will be the big splash signing next summer. He will get a very big deal.

I'm sure he will. In ways I hope guys like Calvin Johnson and some other WR have bigger years stat wise that could at least keep Dallas from having to pay that kind of contract. lol
I recall when Irvin wanted Jerry Rice money, Jerry told him when you put up biggers number than Rice you will get Rice money. Did the same with Emmitt when he wanted to be higher pay than Barry Sanders.