Re-watched the game - if Swaim played, we won

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Jarwin is a complete joker - no exaggeration. His 3rd down penalty led directly to a punt + Titans TD and killed our momentum. His amazing ability to never be open forced Dak to make more deep passes than ideal.

Even without Gregory and Irving, this was a W if Swaim was in the line-up.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The words "Swaim" and "winning" should never be used together in a paragraph , let alone a sentence.........................

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The words "Swaim" and "winning" should never be used together in a paragraph , let alone a sentence.........................
Watch the game again with a focus on Jarwin - terrible blocking, costly penalties, inept route running.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Jarwin sucks but it's not like Swaim is Witten , Jr.....................
Not saying he is, but the performance Jarwin put out today was beyond terrible. Swaim is a serviceable starter in this league, Jarwin may be the worst TE#2 in the NFL.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
This team needs to draft an actual starting quality TE in April ; probably their 2nd round pick because they refuse to use Rico................

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
This team needs to draft an actual starting quality TE in April ; probably their 2nd round pick because they refuse to use Rico................
I wouldn't mind bringing in a TE, but we have bigger needs.

Swaim showed improvement week over week. He developed into an average starting TE. He has some upside to him still.

Now, Jarwin on the other hand, he has no upside, no potential, and is a complete waste of a roster spot. Get him out of here.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Not really man. This clown cost us a conversion and directly led to a TD. This clown was never open. This clown can't block a drunk @Hoofbite.

Are people really crapping on the sidewalks in San Francisco?
I see that you're there and I'm just curious.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Are people really crapping on the sidewalks in San Francisco?
I see that you're there and I'm just curious.
Oh lord, yeah, moved here in May for work. Rent is 30% more expensive than NYC for worse buildings, and if you walk outside after midnight you're a fool.