*** READ THIS *** Final Warning ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted this earlier but it seems some users seem to need to read it again ..

It's one thing to want the Cowboys to lose to get a higher draft pick. I don't agree with it, but I can understand the thinking. What I don't get is how after the Cowboys win, meaning the game is over .. it's done, some fans actually attack and insult other Cowboys fans for being happy for the win. It's not like if they don't post how happy they are that the Cowboys won, they will stop being happy. They are going to be happy whether they post it or not.

It's not like the fans wanting the team to win have any effect on whether or not they win. Seriously, it's like some fans are so delusional, they think as long as some fans want the team to win, the Cowboys have a greater chance of winning.

If the Cowboys lose, so be it. Then look at their draft position as compensation to find a way to feel better about the season. But do not attack other users after the Cowboys win just because in your mind you think our 2016 season will be completely different solely because we draft a few spots higher. Even if the Cowboys had a top 5 pick, they most likely will not pick who you want anyway, which would give you a whole new reason to hate the team.

CowboysZone is a Dallas Cowboys Fan Site for fans who actually like and support the team. It will never be a site for users who root for the Cowboys to lose. At that point, those users are no different than Commanders, Eagles, Giants, etc. fans who come here and attack the Cowboys no matter how much spin they put on it. At least those users don't claim to be Cowboys fans while doing it.

Can you hate Jerry? Sure. Can you hate Garrett? Sure. Can you hate Romo, Witten, Dez, and any other player? Sure. Can you post well thought out posts stating as such? Yes. Can you post the same negative comments in thread after thread that contain no new information or are only meant to harass Cowboys fans? No.

Also, stop with the "Oh no! We can't say anything negative" posts. Look around for a moment and you will find a LOT of negative threads and posts in the Fan Zone. Stop playing the victim! It's weak, it's sad and it's pathetic!

This is the final warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.