News: Reading the tea leaves. JJ Wilcox signs w/ Falcons

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
*struggling in brooding contemplation as to whether this quoted post is deemed of worthiness of the highly coveted FEUDIAN 'like' award, as the possible besmerichment of the #38 has obviously been cast upon the bars top of elbow worn smooth polished gloss rounded filigreed edge works of friendliness,,,:huh:
o_O:facepalm:o_O

It is now time to bequeeth one 38 to another....Dilly Dilly:bow:

r960-0b50d6e430408f95211cb0f015cebb73.jpg

http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/images/fball/JAbram.jpg

Hadenough

Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
Falcons were willing to send a 1st for Jeff Heath but the holdup was the Cowboys were only willing to trade Jeff Heath for John Abraham. So, the Falcons were forced to sign a mortal safety.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you need 3 guys...

A Free safety...

A Strong safety...

A dime safety...

And all you got worth playing in 2018 is Woods....then your gonna need more.:rolleyes:

Sorry... Jeff Heath is a better kicker/special teams player than a starter in the secondary.:popcorn:

giphy.gif

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Wilcox is decent depth at best.

He isn't completely shape-shifting someone's draft board.

InTheZone

Reaction score
The best play he had was a pick against the eagles in the Red zone and the refs decided to make up a judgement call on the spot, ignoring the rules, and overturn it.

GenoT

Reaction score
One of our 31 competitors signs a career JAG to a one-year deal in April...whoop-dee-dang-doo!

Hopefully, a new thread doesn’t appear every time this happens.
:facepalm:

visionary

Reaction score

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Falcons were willing to send a 1st for Jeff Heath but the holdup was the Cowboys were only willing to trade Jeff Heath for John Abraham. So, the Falcons were forced to sign a mortal safety.
:eek: if blasphemy were to be construed in the serious vein of hilarity by those keepers of the holy scrolls of footballish Cowboy's stuff ( yeah,@Reality keeps the wizened supreme three sequestered down in the Castles lower subterranean off limits A.O.),,,I'd probably lay a big ol' "Like" upon that post of yer's:thumbup:

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I didn't know he was still in the league. He has 5 starts in the last 3 years.