Twitter: Real good chance Gallimore and Gregory are both back against Washington

cffl2323

Reaction score
they should cut vanderesch.

Can't remember where I saw it, but Vander Ugh is about the most fitting nickname currently. I think I've actually said that during a game, "who just missed that tackle...... is that Vander, Ugh"

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Rain and 30+ mph wind gusts for next Sunday in DC.
We'll need a run game and good defense if the forecast holds.
That is not good for our hobbled run game ( Zeke and OL ) .
May be a little more designed runs for Dak and Ceedee , and Pollard on the outside 4WR/ 3 WR/TE sets ?

Bring back the 6th OL FB plays also

manster4ever

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. You’re going on ignore. Listen here buddy. I was here when we were winning. Not my fault you didn’t notice me when I was being positive and hyping the team up. I wouldn’t be as angry as I am now with this team if I didn’t believe in their potential. I’m done arguing with you though because you refuse to see things from other perspectives. Even if I were to admit I was wrong or did something bad, I would get crucified. Tell me, what would be the point in apologizing and admitting one’s wrongdoings if you are going to continue to crucify someone for something they can’t fix in the past? Alas, I wont know the answer. I will say this one last time; things like that happen to every team. Injuries, crunch schedules, you just don’t realize it because you don’t follow every team as closely as you do Dallas. But no other team losses and excuses themselves like we Dallas fans do. Regardless, goodbye.

has the 'dam broken' yet? Or does that come later ya poser? lol

manster4ever

Reaction score
The box players need to start knocking the crap out of those crossing Wr's, it's legal within 5 yards of the LOS and great defenses do it frequently. They need to set a no nonsense tone of dominance in the middle of the field.

Can you imagine those chumps trying that over the middle when Woodson was patrolling the area back in the day? My god, for a franchise to have on of the best Safeties ever to this chopped liver the last 20 years is tough to take.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Okay, but you do realize that losing a head coach is a big deal as well right? The Saints were in desperation mode in a place that is very tough to get a win.. To discredit this win because they had some players hurt is ludicrous, it's the NFL for crying out loud... The Cowboys as an entity are not firing on all cylinders together as a team at the moment, but there is still time to change that narrative...
You are making excuses sir. I'm not about excuses these days. According to most of the dialogue I've heard about McCarthy, he's merely a figure head anyway...with most of the credit for wins going to either Quinn or Moore. So don't throw that at me sir. It ain't gonna fly. With 4 INTs and an offense near full strength they should've beat the brakes off the Saints.

johneric8

Reaction score
You are making excuses sir. I'm not about excuses these days. According to most of the dialogue I've heard about McCarthy, he's merely a figure head anyway...with most of the credit for wins going to either Quinn or Moore. So don't throw that at me sir. It ain't gonna fly. With 4 INTs and an offense near full strength they should've beat the brakes off the Saints.
Losing your head coach is not an excuse but facts! If you think playing the Saints at home in desperation mode is the same as playing a team out of contention with nothing to play for is the same I can't help you... I guarantee you that the Bucs should of beat the Saints as well but lost in similar fashion.. Let me guess though, it's different for the Bucs right? Brady couldn't "beat the breaks off the saints" as you like to put it, so what is your excuse for them? Oh wait, no excuses right.. LOL..
:facepalm:

kramskoi

Reaction score
Losing your head coach is not an excuse but facts! If you think playing the Saints at home in desperation mode is the same as playing a team out of contention with nothing to play for is the same I can't help you... I guarantee you that the Bucs should of beat the Saints as well but lost in similar fashion.. Let me guess though, it's different for the Bucs right? Brady couldn't "beat the breaks off the saints" as you like to put it, so what is your excuse for them? Oh wait, no excuses right.. LOL..
:facepalm:
Don't kid yourself bubba. Hill threw the Dallas defense 4 INTs (one a pick six) with an injured finger on his throwing hand. Both of their starting tackles were out. Kamara was out. Thomas has been out the entire year. Winston is out.

While Cooper did have limited snaps the offense was 2 of 13 on third down.