4 - Steve Slaton - RB - WVU
5 - Trade To Titans w/ 6th and 7th for Pac Man Jones
6 - Frank Okam - NT - Texas

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Pretty shaky IMO...

1: Rodgers won't fall to 22

2: We arent trading for Chad Johnson. The only possibilities are Williams or Boldin.

3: James Hardy falls to the 3rd? Good one

4: Steve Slaton...yuck

5: Frank Okam...double yuck

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I like Slanton in the 4th ish.

The rest is crazy.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2028716 said:
Pretty shaky IMO...

1: Rodgers won't fall to 22

2: We arent trading for Chad Johnson. The only possibilities are Williams or Boldin.

3: James Hardy falls to the 3rd? Good one

4: Steve Slaton...yuck

5: Frank Okam...double yuck

Okay tell me who the Cowboys will pick.... PLEASE! PLEASE! look in the future and tell me how the draft is going to turn out...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2028743 said:
Okay tell me who the Cowboys will pick.... PLEASE! PLEASE! look in the future and tell me how the draft is going to turn out...

Just about every pick you have except maybe Slaton would be considered sliding by the current rankings. You can't get upset when someone points this out.

If the draft played out like this, we'd have been very lucky.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
I stopped taking this seriously after James Hardy Late round 3???????:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2028743 said:

You might wanna look at a few good websites like Walterfootball and nfldraftcountdown and look to see where players are PROJECTED before you go making a mock draft.
James Hardy is 6'-5 220 pounds and ran sub 4.5, W.R.'s with those numbers don't last till the end of round 3!
Don't wanna come down too hard on you, but ytou mihgt wanna do SOME research on where players are projected vefore you decide to do a mock draft is all!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;2028707 said:
:star: ----MOCK DRAFT----:star:

1a - Dominique Rogers Cromartie - CB - Tennesse State
1b - Trade To Bengals w/ Akin Adoyle for Chad Johnson
2 - Kevin Smith - RB - UCF / or Chris Johnson - RB - ECU
3 - James Hardy WR - Indiana
4 - Steve Slaton - RB - WVU
5 - Trade To Titans w/ 6th and 7th for Pac Man Jones
6 - Frank Okam - NT - Texas

I love the DRC pick but I don't think we get him unless we move up. If Johnson is traded, it probably won't be until sometime in the regular season prior to the trade deadline.

I like the Chris Johnson pick. I can live with Kevin Smith but would rather have Ray Rice.

I don't see why we would waste another pick on a 3rd down RB when we can get one easily to fill that role in free agency. There are other positions that could use upgrading and that pick would be better spent elsewhere.