Reality is sinking in

sbark

Reaction score
He always had a point, but he was actually late to the game during that draft. X-Walker and some NDSU Bison Fans were in well ahead of him.........

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He always had a point, but he was actually late to the game during that draft. X-Walker and some NDSU Bison Fans were in well ahead of him.........

What exactly is the point? That a guy drafted second overall is good? That a 4th round pick has flaws?

It's not like the Cowboys chose Dak over Wentz - Wentz was never an option - so again, what's "the point"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sbark

Reaction score
What exactly is the point? That a guy drafted second overall is good? That a 4th round pick has flaws?

It's not like the Cowboys chose Dak over Wentz - Wentz was never an option - so again, what's "the point? :rolleyes:
he was hyped to point of exhauston.........like so many Cowboy players......

thinking thru Brady's 6th round"flaws", Romo's UDFA "flaws".....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Thanksgiving day will be rods last if we lose

I'll be sad if we lose but if Rod gets canned that's the beginning of the end of this regime

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stop it. The eagles as a team won this game. Anybody saying Wentz was great is fooling themselves. He was just as bad as Dak and in some ways worst.

Blows my mind that some make up crap to make it seem eagles players are so great when they are just another guy

Last edited: