1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Reality with Daks contract

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Diehardblues, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Ranched

Ranched "We Are Penn State"

34,885 Messages
    84,316 Likes Received
    Romo & Dak the best QB's Dallas had since Aikman. Dallas is fortunate to have them back to back. If this coaching staff doesn't step it up, another decent qb will be wasted. I don't see MM back next season. And he can take Moore with him! AWFUL!
    I vote we bow you out first ---------> runs

2. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    38,707 Messages
    69,749 Likes Received
    And the Cowboys have been to bowl games since he became QB, just not the one everyone wants.

I wonder if some can accept the fact that not every team can have a Brady, Mahomes or Rodgers and those last two have only won the big bowl once.

I think teams with Tier 1 QB’s can microscope their QB’s. Teams with Tier 2’s need to look at the entire team closer than that one player.

3. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    I’m afraid Jethro is getting the last laugh. And Dak much like Romo is helping him with that.
    [​IMG]

CowboysFaninHouston likes this.
  4. Diehardblues

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Coaching isn’t our core issue . The toxic atmosphere runs much deeper.

5. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

18,713 Messages
    38,050 Likes Received
    You're a Washington fan.

That's why you like Dak so much. You know the Cowboys will never win with him so you root for us to keep crippling our cap for him.

Swagger and PAPPYDOG like this.
  6. G2

G2 Taco Engineer

21,378 Messages
    23,025 Likes Received
    Lol, thank you for making a bright spot in an otherwise misery pit. :lmao2:

Reality likes this.
  7. G2

G2 Taco Engineer

21,378 Messages
    23,025 Likes Received
    Exactly. Tunnel vision. There was TONS of issues.

8. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    38,071 Messages
    96,690 Likes Received
    :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:I'd rather enjoy than be miserable. Knock yourself out. Please, literally! Lol

9. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

32,075 Messages
    14,318 Likes Received
    Rodgers just got 50M per at 38 years old with a young R1 QB sitting behind him.

BTW, last year he was masterful but played in 1 playoff game versus the same team who beat Dallas and GB scored 10 points and lost....

10. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!

15,379 Messages
    24,250 Likes Received
    Do you like those Field goals and 3 and outs ehhhh......or is it the one and done????
    Either way seems you're enjoying the Dak years so more power to you, Ranchman.....

11. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    38,071 Messages
    96,690 Likes Received
    I like football and I'm not a frikking crybaby....I've got plenty of power, thank you

12. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!

15,379 Messages
    24,250 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

13. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

6,745 Messages
    6,133 Likes Received
    Todays economy is the perfect example...you could in theory refuse to pay the price of gas in hope you could get it to go down....good luck getting the other trillion folks to also refuse this price which would be the only way it would go down....same thing refuse to pay a QB over 20 that has no SB rings and you will in fact find yourself with unproven QB's and the minute they win (Not a SB just have a winning record) you will in fact lose them also over your "I will not pay a non SB winning QB more than 20 mill"...youll pay what the market is or you'll do without until it comes down.

14. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

106,334 Messages
    36,560 Likes Received
    You do know Dallas was ranked 6th in redzone percentage at 63.64% TD in the redzone? You make the same comments over and over without having a clue. in 2020 Dallas ranked 29th but that was without Dak in the lineup.

15. Diehardblues

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Honestly , I started this thread in rebuttal to one of our Dak trolls who said this was going to be our QB’s last season. And low and behold they were some of the first to respond .
    Easy peasy ..Lol

Ranching likes this.
  16. Diehardblues

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    As long as we don’t win a championship or have more success in the playoffs the Dak trolls will feast on Cowboy fans much like they did with Romo. Rinse and repeat. All while not taking into account all of the other contributing factors .

17. Diehardblues

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Coach, don’t take the bait. Rise above it.

Ranching likes this.
  18. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

106,334 Messages
    36,560 Likes Received
    That is true. I have lived through others as well Danny White took unfair abuse.

19. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

6,745 Messages
    6,133 Likes Received

Danny was great he just had the pleasure of following another great QB who had great teams...Danny had some of the same players but with many more miles on them...we have seen how that works before.

20. Diehardblues

48,283 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    A Wash fan from Deep South Texas who’s a retired HS coach . No, I doubt he’s a Wash fan. More likely he’s a Cowboys Homer.

But mountaineer fan from the hills . Much more likely a Wash fan. Why does the song Deliverance come to mind when thinking of a mountaineer fan? Lol