Really hope this seeding stays

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I agree with the premise, Dallas best shot is for Brady and the Bucs to take out GB and the Cowboys get to stay at home. The Rams will be tough BUT I do believe the pass rush can impact Stafford.

Not easy, but definitely the preferred path.
I am more worried about the Rams defense then their offense. No matter who we play in the second round it will be tough. The NFC has 4 of the top 5 teams in the NFL.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That Raider loss cost us the no 1 seed

Just me, but the chance to play possibly two home playoff games still put in pretty good shape of at least getting to the NFCCG. The key being home games......we are a different team ( stats don't lie)

DStar22

Reaction score
lets just beat the cards! and then I'll root for other teams.

buddieluver

Reaction score
Stafford isn’t better than Dak, but it’s cute how now you’re hyping a QB who has zero career playoff wins (in his 13th NFL season) and a sub-.500 career W/L record.

I guess “WINZ” only matter when know-nothings like you are trying to disparage Dak.

You don’t come off as a total dolt, I swear.
:lmao2:

‘I have followed Stanford since high school when he led his team to a perfect 15–0 record and won the UIL 4A Division I State Championship but he has never been able to put it all together in the NFL.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Really hope we get the #1 seed. We have to win, but GB can absolutely lose to the Vikings. Hell, I think they can lose to the Lions.

i can’t make any case that the two seed is better than the one seed. That week of rest is huge, not to mention HF throughout. The biggest wildcard this year is Covid.
LOL, The Vikes are not beating the Packers without Kirk Cousins. It's funny to me that you think otherwise.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
#2 seed right now where we wouldn’t have to face both Rodgers and Brady. Rams are a very good team, but much rather take my chances seeing Stafford at home and then facing the winner of the TB GB contest. Yes, #1 seed is nice but this team needs to stay sharpe and have the best matchups
So many variables when 2 teams play in the NFL
Especially 2 teams that are close in talent level.
A blown call, a turnover can decide the outcome.
All you can do is show up and play your best.

UncleRico

Reaction score
The bottom line is if the seeds hold serve in the wild card round the Cowboys will have the worst QB in the divisional round.

Rodgers Brady Stafford Prescott

One of these things is doing it's own thing.
I’d say Stafford and Prescott are equal. And we might not have the best QB but we have the best offense.

Verdict

Reaction score
I hear ya but in recent times every time things play out favorably for us it doesn’t end well. I’m with you a 100% on avoiding TB or GB till the championship round but maybe the challenge of such a matchup would help us avoid a let down.
With our luck we will end up facing both on the road.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The bottom line is if the seeds hold serve in the wild card round the Cowboys will have the worst QB in the divisional round.

You mean: one of those kids is doing his own thing.

Sesame Street style...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going through the best of the best. No excuses when we win the Super Bowl for outside fans.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

and I always thought you posted just for likes... :D

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm sorry I confused you.

If those 4 teams, which will be the 1-4 seeds regardless of the order, all win their wild card game...and one obviously gets a bye, then the Cowboys will be advancing with the worst QB remaining.

Which is normal when you pay a guy 40 million a year.
Just trying extra hard for likes today :D