RECAP: ESPN Michael A Smith on NFL Live

gbrittain

Reaction score
YoMick;1303852 said:
For all those that claim to know that "he coaches with no passion and is tired" I disagree.... he is older now and he has tried to run the Cowboys more exectuve-like.... all about execution, not much yelling... his philosophy(whether we agree with or not) has been.... execute your assignment. We have not done that enough.

I am leaning towards wanting him to stay and see this through. We were a mistake away from advancing with all that happened this year.

OK Yo Mick, let me ask you this. All the BP supporters keep espousing the theory that we made the playoffs and we are close and etcetera.

What if the Cowboys played in the AFC would Dallas have made the playoffs once in his four years and would people be looking at us as being close?

I know how I feel about the matter, but I am curious how you would answer that.

Reaction score
I would like to see how much would it take to get Jim Tressell from Ohio State, he can coach despite that game last night.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1303579 said:
Go the way we all hope Zimmer goes.

I dont have to mention who will replace him because anyone can do what he has done.

It can only get better.

Amen
:hammer:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
LatinMind;1303567 said:
just said that people close to parcells say he's done as a coach

and

people close to jerry say jerry feels he hasnt gotten his money worth

from nfl live on espn

he is.

and he hasn't.

the one thing i fear is will jjones get burned and not try again w/quality or will he go bargain shopping cause the end result will be the same?

jjones - please stay the course in a strong coach - jsut get one coming up, not on his way out.

from what i've read so far i'm getting a rex ryan fetish and it worries me.

Spontae

Reaction score
I liken the search for a new head coach to selecting a presidential candidate....

Do you prefer a senator, with political experience, but no executive experience (i.e., an NFL assistant coach), or do you prefer a governor, an executive of somewhat lesser stature (i.e., a college HC)?

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
What are the chances that Cowher would want to take the job? Hes numero uno on the list of available coaches I want.