Wayne Nunnely-DC
Alex Gibbs- OC/OL Coach

DREAM TEAM!!!

we could just hire Rex Ryan, and he can serve as the DC too

I like the O coaches we already have

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1303666 said:
I do think I would like to see someone else calling the shots with the talent we have.
It may no be better ,but I know what to expect from BP and I think so does the rest of the league.

JMO you understand.:D

I agree with you. Really we were not much different then last year. The NFC was just worse as a whole so we made the playoffs instead of just missing them.

It's sad but we have not progressed much in the past four years. You could say instablity at QB has a lot to do with that but I also believe that we are a little too predictable. The two games I can remember where we mixed it up was Philly @ home last year and Indy this year. Both were big wins. We can't seem to sustain that however. It is probably time for a change.

ddh33

Reaction score
I used to really like Michael Smith. He was the beat writer for the Patriots, I believe. When he first started appearing on NFL Live, he always brought the most information. In fact, he was the first guy I heard who actually said that Houston would draft Mario Williams instead of Bush. The rest of the guys at ESPN tried to laught him off the air. When he was proven right, everyone tried to play it off like they knew it all along.

I haven't paid much attention to what he's been reporting lately, or how accurate he is now, but it made my ears perk up when I heard him...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
LatinMind;1303567 said:
just said that people close to parcells say he's done as a coach

and

people close to jerry say jerry feels he hasnt gotten his money worth

from nfl live on espn

I just said. Steven A. Smith don't know $@#^

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
LatinMind;1303617 said:
give me one of these

cam cameron
ken wisenhunt
russ grimm
norm chow
jim johnson philly

It's strange... as a very respected DC in the NFL, I have never, ever heard his name mentioned as a head coaching candidate...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue;1303820 said:
It's strange... as a very respected DC in the NFL, I have never, ever heard his name mentioned as a head coaching candidate...

because he doesn't want to be a HC

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
trickblue;1303820 said:

summerisfunner;1303824 said:
because he doesn't want to be a HC
Plus he's 178 years old. He's got Jesus' sig in his year book.
"Have a great summer Jim, JC" :cool:

TDHND

Reaction score
I wouldn't want Cam Cameron. He was a terrible head coach at IU.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic;1303577 said:
Whether he comes back or not...I agree with both. He has not shown the passion he used to on the sidelines, and as a fan...we have not gotten our $$$ worth!

In a nutshell he is mentally done even if he coaches next year...

For all those that claim to know that "he coaches with no passion and is tired" I disagree.... he is older now and he has tried to run the Cowboys more exectuve-like.... all about execution, not much yelling... his philosophy(whether we agree with or not) has been.... execute your assignment. We have not done that enough.

I am leaning towards wanting him to stay and see this through. We were a mistake away from advancing with all that happened this year.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I don't wanna see bill go but if rex ryan was announced as the new head coach I would pee my pants in giddy excitement.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Last year the rumors were that Jerry liked Ken Whisenhut. But today Mosley says look out for Jim Bates or Norv Turner.

Even though the Parcells years have been disappointing, I'm very afraid of returning to the way we were run before Parcells came on board.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
LatinMind;1303567 said:
just said that people close to parcells say he's done as a coach

and

people close to jerry say jerry feels he hasnt gotten his money worth

from nfl live on espn

:yathink: :yathink: :yathink:

If I were JJ I'd be pretty ticked that millions of dollars that was invested in Bledsoe only to sit on the bench as an idle spectator.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jay;1303580 said:
I'm just really worried about who we get to replace him. I'd almost rather him stay one more year because there's more options next year.

Hey, if there's one thing that's a positive, at least in Madden our coach won't be DAL HEAD COACH anymore, with some fat black guy with glasses. :laugh2:

I said that in another post, best BP stays 1 more year. For a variety of reasons.

cowboyed

Reaction score
smarta5150;1303579 said:
Go the way we all hope Zimmer goes.

I dont have to mention who will replace him becuase anyone can do what he has done.

It can only get better.

I really want Parcells to go. However since Zimmer is gone was that a Parcells move and if so why would Jones allow it if he was going to let Parcells go.

Unless Zimmer had enough of Dallas, Jones and Parcells and pretty much quit, being miffed at no contract extension and after having to endure learning the 3-4.