Recap of Dak's 2021 season

Aulac

Reaction score
They said the following.....

Michael Irvin said "there is no better QB for the Cowboys than Dak Prescott".

Folks on here were saying.....

- Dak will win the MVP!

- Dak is an MVP candidate, or at the very least top 5. I said Dak was rank #14, and got called "unrealistic" and a "Dak's hater".
- Dak can read defense like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
- Dak is more accurate this year. "You can't fit a square peg in a round hole"
- Dak is carrying this team, and we would lose "30-10" otherwise versus the Raiders.
- Dak is better than Justin Herbert, Derek Carr, and Kirk Cousins because of his STATS! Yes, let fail to take into consideration how stack this roster is. If you can't even beat the Broncos, you think Dak would even win a single game with Detroit---with no name 3rd and 4rd stringers as receivers? If you can't even hit a basic slant route consistently, you think Dak would reach the SB with McVay?

The truth is I hate being right, especially when it come to my Cowboys. Being right mean that we will never see a SB appearance in our lifetime (for those that barely miss the dynasty window). I rather be wrong about Dak for the greater good. I just don't see this organization going anywhere as long as Jerry is still our owner and Dak is still our QB. The Earliest would be 3 more years when Dak contract expired...and we don't pull a Garrett.

Feel free to add any more "hot takes" and I will edited it in my post.