recaping podcasts, can you record them while in progress via computer? & How?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
was wondering if there a program that you can use on your computer, that say while 105.3thefan is interviewing a player or coach, you can record that on your computer while its in progress, and then upload it onto the cowboyszone
and is that legal?

that way my recaping would be alot better, but giving the recap credit to where i am recording the interview from say it be 105.3thefan, or the ticket or dallascowboys etc...

sometimes their podcasts dont get up and its extremely hard to find it on thefan on their website or takes an hour or more before they put it up

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;3837805 said:
was wondering if there a program that you can use on your computer, that say while 105.3thefan is interviewing a player or coach, you can record that on your computer while its in progress, and then upload it onto the cowboyszone
and is that legal?

that way my recaping would be alot better, but giving the recap credit to where i am recording the interview from say it be 105.3thefan, or the ticket or dallascowboys etc...

sometimes their podcasts dont get up and its extremely hard to find it on thefan on their website or takes an hour or more before they put it up

I really don't know the answer to your question Joe. However I wonder if they have it so you can subscribe to them at the itune store.

I am sure there are those that would know the answer. I just know I can find some podcasts and subscribe to them at the itune store.

As far as legal or not to upload them. I would imagine you would be better off just putting a link to where they can be downloaded from the site.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3837843 said:
I really don't know the answer to your question Joe. However I wonder if they have it so you can subscribe to them at the itune store.

I am sure there are those that would know the answer. I just know I can find some podcasts and subscribe to them at the itune store.

As far as legal or not to upload them. I would imagine you would be better off just putting a link to where they can be downloaded from the site.

thanks buddy, thats what i was thinking, but wasnt sure, but would make it alot easier recapping if you could:starspin

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;3837896 said:
thanks buddy, thats what i was thinking, but wasnt sure, but would make it alot easier recapping if you could:starspin

I don't have a clue on that stuff.

I would only imagine that the podcast would take some time before they got it set up and uploaded so I doubt it would help much trying to do a recap right as it is happening or even a few minutes after.

I suggest you just do your normal recap. Later check and see if there is a podcast and link to it.

Not sure you can do much better then what you already do.

I know it is harder to do the recaps then most people realize. So I appreciate the effort you put into them.:cool: