Received my Dak jersey today

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My temporary profile pic since I don't know how to upload a picture here

Looks great. BTW, to upload here are a few ways:

One, you can use imgur
You can also use mememaker places like imgflip (you don't have to submit the image for memes, it's my favourite way to do that).
DeviantArt (Of course a furry would know this haha) is also great for uploading images.

I'll walk you through it here to help with it using an image that I have. I'm going to use the coloured version of my fursona's ref sheet. I'm going to use imgur for this demonstration.

First, I'm going to go to go to imgur upload. I'm going to click where it says "Choose Photo/Video". I'm then going to choose the image I want to use, in this case the ref sheet.

Next, I right click the image and select "View Image" which will show the image solely with the URL at the top (I'm using FireFox btw). The link that comes from it is https://i.imgur.com/scXK4sc.png.

I then go to the toolbar here. The image is 6th from the right in the middle. Should look like a pair of mountains with the sun. Click that and paste the link into the toolbar, and click insert. If you follow all of these lessons, it should look something like this:

scXK4sc.png

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I have authentic jerseys (probably made in china), and I have the knock off Korean made jerseys. There is ZERO difference between them. You could not look at them, or even wear them and be able to tell the difference. Nike is paying their 6 year old workers 14 cents an hour to make them and the NFL marks them up 300%. Or you can have a mom and daughter shop make $35-$45 dollars on each one and it feeds the family for a month. Who cares
I used to buy them for 20-25 a pop and sell them for 50 even on eBay, football and basketball. I could give 2 ***** less and actually some of the basketball ones like penny hardaway orlando magic, were nicer cause they would use like a glitter on the stars. Same thing, jerseys all look, feel the same and i could care less too. Aliexpress is where I would get them, not sure if they still do it.

CWR

Reaction score
There will be haters, but you're gonna look sharp. It's nice that you have the extra added benefit of triggering the cry babies.

I enjoy wearing my jerseys on game day so I can high five other Cowboy fans at HEB.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I have a Black one. Thought is was lost as it took 6 months to come. I hope some day there will be enough excitement to get it back out. I'm old school and have been beat up many times with this team in years past. Please let Dak be legit.....Please!:flagwave: