Recent Record Against NFC East and Washington Thoughts

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys are 1-5 in their last 6 games against NFC East opponents. Romo is 6-6 as a starter against NFC East teams, 1-3 against Washington, and 0-2 at Fed Ex field.

I'm don't know if these number have any significance other than their need to begin trending in the other direction.

Am I alone in thinking that Washington hit a wall at some time over the past month? They haven't been executing as well as they were several weeks ago at Texas Stadium. I wonder if Zorn and Campbell have plateaued as many young coaches and players are prone to do.

Of course, if one is going to argue that the 'Skins have hit a wall, one could just as easily argue that the Cowboys not only hit a wall but that the wall then collapsed on them right before a 20 ton weight came crashing down onto the rubble.

However, Dallas has the luxury of returning a myriad of injured players. Washington does not.

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2411925 said:
The Cowboys are 1-5 in their last 6 games against NFC East opponents. Romo is 6-6 as a starter against NFC East teams, 1-3 against Washington, and 0-2 at Fed Ex field.

I'm don't know if these number have any significance other than their need to begin trending in the other direction.

Am I alone in thinking that Washington hit a wall at some time over the past month? They haven't been executing as well as they were several weeks ago at Texas Stadium. I wonder if Zorn and Campbell have plateaued as many young coaches and players are prone to do.

Of course, if one is going to argue that the 'Skins have hit a wall, one could just as easily argue that the Cowboys not only hit a wall but that the wall then collapsed on them right before a 20 ton weight came crashing down onto the rubble.

However, Dallas has the luxury of returning a myriad of injured players. Washington does not.

I had a similar post yesterday. The Cowboys have not won in Washington since 2004! Ouch!

The good thing here is the Cowboys are 14-5 after the bye weeks.