Recently joined member

vermontcc

Reaction score
Glad to be here. Interesting reading the tone of some of the threads I trolled before asking to join. I generally try to look for the silver lining while understanding my opinion is just that. Only my opinion. Looking forward to contributing in a small way. I'm old so remember the good the bad and the ugly. My starting point is sometime around Staubach/Morton times. Recent years are a welcome change. Hopefully management will refrain from taking on some of the more questionable reclaims. I don't seriously dislike many things. However I have a notable exception- anything Philly(all sports,all fans). So-embarassing them even once a season makes up for alot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am glad you and your member are recently joined and my sympathy for your time without it. I don't know what I would have done with my hands.

Welcome and I am old too and hopefully the bad is behind me but I've got a lot of ugly to go.

I am CoachCoach and you can call me CC or Coach and I own this site. Reality will try and tell you he owns it, just humor him because he's prone to fits so we try and keep him calm because he upsets the cats.

Might I assume you are the Vermont version of cc? Lovely this time of year with the foliage and sticking tubes in trees and unloading that into a knapsack full of flapjacks. (Psst, there are some posters here from the mother country, jolly ole, and they get really pissy when we'll point out that you're form New (and Improved) England).

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Glad to be here. Interesting reading the tone of some of the threads I trolled before asking to join. I generally try to look for the silver lining while understanding my opinion is just that. Only my opinion. Looking forward to contributing in a small way. I'm old so remember the good the bad and the ugly. My starting point is sometime around Staubach/Morton times. Recent years are a welcome change. Hopefully management will refrain from taking on some of the more questionable reclaims. I don't seriously dislike many things. However I have a notable exception- anything Philly(all sports,all fans). So-embarassing them even once a season makes up for alot.
I just wanted to give you one more Like than your posts.
I hope you post more so I can give you more Likes!

Likes are like metaphorical Mana, so I hear.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Welcome :welcome:

Londonboy

Reaction score
I just wanted to give you one more Like than your posts.
I hope you post more so I can give you more Likes!

Likes are like metaphorical Mana, so I hear.
Likes are sweet nectar
A balm for a tortured soul
A smile in life's rain.