Record prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

J12B

Reaction score
Based on what I saw last night, this team will finish either 3-13 to 5-11.

It's going to be an ugly season.

Heck, it's already been ugly.

I hope we do finish 3-13.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I mean, they're still better than NYG (1 game), Philly (2 games), WAS (2 games), Cinci (1 game) and about the same as Minny (1 game). It's not like winning 4 more is unreasonable.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I mean, they're still better than NYG (1 game), Philly (2 games), WAS (2 games), Cinci (1 game) and about the same as Minny (1 game). It's not like winning 4 more is unreasonable.

I wouldnt be too confident they can beat Cincy, Wash, minny or Philly.

Last night was atrocious. I havent seen a worse team than what I saw last night. This season is done like dinner. I am resigned to getting the best draft position we can, now.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have to agree. I revised my expectations to 4-12. As they always do, they will win a meaningless game the last week of the season to drop 6 spots in the draft and take them out of contention for a player they really need.

If someone could tell me HOW this defense gets better between now and the end of the year, maybe I will raise my expectations a little. But clearly, with the offensive line as banged up as it is, and Dak out for the year, we cannot expect the offense to put up 40 points a game, or even 30 points a game. That means the defense needs to hold teams to 20 points or less. Even the Giants put up more points than that.

We need to warm up the draft forum because its time to start looking at the top 10 players in the 2021 draft. One of them will probably be on the board when Dallas picks.

J12B

Reaction score

Going 6-10 would be the worse thing ever.

May as well tank and go 3-13

Status
Not open for further replies.