Recording the Game tonight

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I will mail you a batch of my wife's homemade cookies if you do this. They're delicious.

superpunk

Reaction score
That would be cool. I'm recording it tomorrow night, but a night early, would rock - completely.

I can be quite accomodating. ;)

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
I might have plans that may keep me from seeing the game tonight. If anyone is interested, I can schedule my dvd recorder to record the game and throw the video up later that night for download.

I will check this thread to see if I need to record or not.

- Mike G.

You're damned skippy I want you to have the video available. I'll send you Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts from Hawaii...just make sure I know where to find the video.

9R H8R in Paradise

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Aight, I will record it, I didnt know if Tek or someone else was going to do it. I am either going to use Bittorrent or probably Filefront.com to download.

- Mike G.

Reaction score
It would be wonderful if someone would be able to post the game. I'm only going to be able to get the Packers/Chargers game and I'm hoping I can find a radio broadcast somewhere but it would be wonderful to see it! =]

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Please try filefront or a site like it. In my experience bittorents don't usually work well here (not enough people stay online and allow others to download).

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cool man.

I am going to tivo the game tonight and then capture it to my hard drive tomorrow morning. Then I will put some highlights up with the radio call from Brad Sham and Joe Avezzano.

The whole game is way too long to put up unless you are putting up really really low quality. After I take out the commercials and halftime the game is still 6 gb!

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
I remember last year people would pare it down to just the plays and then break the vid up into a few parts.. a game is only 15 minutes long or so if you do that

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
theogt said:
Please try filefront or a site like it. In my experience bittorents don't usually work well here (not enough people stay online and allow others to download).

No, use bittorrent.

This persons experience is completely wrong, not to make myself seem llike a *******, but BT works and it works damned well for anything worth downloading on the net.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
No, use bittorrent.

This persons experience is completely wrong, not to make myself seem llike a *******, but BT works and it works damned well for anything worth downloading on the net.
It works well for most things, but it's been tried here before and very few people actually get it downloaded.

Jubei

Reaction score
As im in the UK, I have no way of watching this preseason game.:bang2:

So if you could record it with your DVD player, and upload it, well that would be unreal; and hopefully you will still be sharing it when I get up in the morning so I can download and enjoy it.

mkelly71

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Aight, I will record it, I didnt know if Tek or someone else was going to do it. I am either going to use Bittorrent or probably Filefront.com to download.

- Mike G.
this would be awesome

Jubei

Reaction score
Is it possible to edit your first post with the link to the download. Im not going to listen to the radio, or read any forums etc so I dont know what has happened then ill watch your recording. If you edit your first post and put the link there it will save me having to go anywere else on the forum to find the link. Thanks !!!

Jay

Reaction score
That would be great! Thanks for putting the time in, you're gonna be making all of us other 'Boys fans very happy!!!