Regardless of what you think about Dak

TWOK11

Reaction score
Everyone must admit that he is AT LEAST as good as Keenum and Foles and better than Bortles. I would argue that his running ability alone makes him better than all three when he's playing well. Regardless, those who we can't win big with him are arguing in the face of current events.

It's why I maintain our draft/FA should be dedicated to defense.

Hardline

Reaction score
maybe your definition of good is different,shall i give you the players who made it to the pro bowl taken after Jaylon in the 2nd RD?
My definition of good is the same one everyone else uses. Is this Jaylon's final season? What do you kmow that know one else knows?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Until the coaches are gone, nothing will change.

Whether they go 4-11, 8-8 or 13-3; the Cowboys have perpetually underperformed under Jason Garrett and I don't think that'll change.

I do agree we need to concentrate on improving the defense in the draft, but that's for the next head coach.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maybe your definition of good is different,shall i give you the players who made it to the pro bowl taken after Jaylon in the 2nd RD?
That post makes no sense. The Cowboys knew before they drafted Jaylon he wasn't getting onto the field until this year. Now give it a few years and you can start comparing players. Now...it's far too early.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I listened to people on the other forum bash Dak on his accuracy . After just watching the balls Brady was throwing to Amendola it looks to me like we need a receiver that can catch the ball in an NFL atmosphere . Low , High . High and behind Whatever Amendola sucked them in like Spider-Man . We pay a guy 15 mil to hear footsteps and let it go through his hands and then make excuses blaming Daks accuracy .