Reggie Bush just won the Heisman......

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Great! Now what does this have to do with the Cowboys, especially 38 minutes before kickoff?

Nothing really, but it was one of the most amazing performances by a college RB ever

bobtheflob

Reaction score
He put himself back in the race after he hadn't done much the past few games but he didn't win it.

Besides, he did have a pretty key fumble on a kick off return.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Nothing really, but it was one of the most amazing performances by a college RB ever

Indeed it was. Unreal.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
vince young is reggie bush AND matt leinart. no dice.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Vince Young isnt half the QB Matt Leinart is. Remember, you have to be able to actually THROW the ball to be a good QB.

Reggie Bush has 4.3 speed, VY has 4.45 speed. Bush is much more elusive and shifty than VY could ever hope to be. Oh, and when was the last time VY ran a punt or a kick back for a TD? When was the last time he had 200+ yards receiving in a game?

Try again

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Vince Young isnt half the QB Matt Leinart is. Remember, you have to be able to actually THROW the ball to be a good QB.

Reggie Bush has 4.3 speed, VY has 4.45 speed. Bush is much more elusive and shifty than VY could ever hope to be. Oh, and when was the last time VY ran a punt or a kick back for a TD? When was the last time he had 200+ yards receiving in a game?

Try again
Why do aggies have to prove their stupidity? OK, I'll play this ignorant loser aggie game with you. When was the last time Reggie Bush threw for 4 touchdowns in a game? When was the last time Reggie Bush threw for 300 yards in a game? See how stupid this is? Now gather up some of your loser aggie friends and try to have more fans at Kyle Field than the Longhorns do Friday. :laugh2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
Alright Aggie, time to go to school:
HeavyHitta31 said:

Going into last night:

Vince's Passing Numbers this season:

63.5% Completion Percentage, 2414 Yards Passing, 9.9 Yards Passing per Attempt, 22 TDs, 8 INTs, 10 Sacks, QB Rating: 169.82

Leinart's Passing Numbers this season:

66.4% Completion Percentage, 3217 Yards Passing, 9.2 Yards Passing per Attempt, 24 TDs, 7 INTs, 13 Sacks, QB Rating: 161.94

Add to it that Leinart is throwing to far superior Receivers and is nowhere near the running threat that VY is and, sorry Mr. Leinart, but you ain't going back-to-back.

Try again
Not even pointing out the blatantly obvious point that it's impossible for VY to play QB and WR at the same time, when was the last time Reggie Bush had 200+ yards receiving in a game? Must have been in high school ball because I sure as hell don't ever remember him doing it at USC.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
vince young put himself out in front in the balloting in the Oklahoma State game. almost 270 yards rushing AND almost 240 yards passing. geez, by my math that's over 500 yards of total offense.

top that mr. bush.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
vince young put himself out in front in the balloting in the Oklahoma State game. almost 270 yards rushing AND almost 240 yards passing. geez, by my math that's over 500 yards of total offense.

top that mr. bush.

Bush got 513 yards in last nights game.

marz512

Reaction score
Young got 506 yards... against the OSU by himself...just passing and throwing, and didn't have any turnovers.

Its easy to add numbers up when you include rushing, recieving, punt returns and kick off returns.

I'm sure if Young could play runningback, wideout, and special teams, along with his duties at QB, he would have 600+ yards a game easy!

But, I'm confident that an Aggie fan like yourself would have already considered that when formulating such an enlightening and insightful post...

Did anybody attend the class lecture on Post-Modern Common Sense?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
marz512 said:
Young got 506 yards... against the OSU by himself...just passing and throwing, and didn't have any turnovers.

Its easy to add numbers up when you include rushing, recieving, punt returns and kick off returns.

I'm sure if Young could play runningback, wideout, and special teams, along with his duties at QB, he would have 600+ yards a game easy!

But, I'm confident that an Aggie fan like yourself would have already considered that when formulating such an enlightening and insightful post...

I am not an Aggie fan and if Bush would be throwing passes he would be getting 600+ yards a game easy!

Sounded ******** right?

joseephuss

Reaction score
marz512 said:

He had a fumble and interception against Oklahoma St.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Just in case anyone was wondering

I agree and I say that as a fan of Texas and Vince Young. Reggie Bush is the most dangerous player in the NCAA. This guy looks like Berry Sanders but with a little more power.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:

top that mr. bush.

Putting up great numbers against Okie Lite.....

:lmao2:

sporadic

Reaction score
About Reggie Bush's Stats....

294 rushing yards...Great, but against Fresno State (someone mentioned VY and Okie Light)
68 yards receiving...not bad, but not eye popping either
8 returns for an average of 18.88 yards per...that is not that good an average (especially on college). But when you add the return yards, it just pads the stats to make it look like something more than it actually was.

On the other hand, VY's stats all come in a part of the offense...if UT were dumb enough to let him return kicks he would have gaudy stats as well.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sporadic said:
About Reggie Bush's Stats....

294 rushing yards...Great, but against Fresno State (someone mentioned VY and Okie Light)
68 yards receiving...not bad, but not eye popping either
8 returns for an average of 18.88 yards per...that is not that good an average (especially on college). But when you add the return yards, it just pads the stats to make it look like something more than it actually was.

On the other hand, VY's stats all come in a part of the offense...if UT were dumb enough to let him return kicks he would have gaudy stats as well.

The numbers don't tell the whole story. Bush made some unbelievable runs and made some moves I have not seen since Barry Sanders. I love Vince Young but even I would have to say Bush gets the Heisman this year.