Reggie Bush + UCLA run defenes =

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
istock_jockey.jpg

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Rack said:

I dont care about that, but all I care is, I am happy that none of NFC East teams have realistic chance of drafting Reggie Bush. Unless there some dramatic change in end wth teams that have chance at top 3 picks.

He will give Nightmares to DCs in NFL if plays like that in NFL.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
UCLA is toast game is over already it is the second qtr 17-0 they had USC 3rd and 10 on the 2 rad line and gave up a 65 yard run bush in the 1st qtr had 9 carries 108 yard

UCLA defense is getting embarssed USC should not throw another pass the rest of the game and would still win by 60+ points

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
No doubt. Reggie Bush is an amazing RB, but to be fair, he's running through some giant holes out there. I think I might even get 100 with those holes. 75 at least.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Rack said:
No doubt. Reggie Bush is an amazing RB, but to be fair, he's running through some giant holes out there. I think I might even get 100 with those holes. 75 at least.

inches? ;)

burmafrd

Reaction score
Bush is going to be something- a Barry Sanders that runs like an Emmitt Smith when it counts. My only question is if he goes somewhere where they try and run him 30 times a game- might wear him out.
Leinart looks like crap pretty much today.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
ya. my dad and i were just saying he doesnt get touched for 10+ yrds. its a joke

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Bush is going to be something- a Barry Sanders that runs like an Emmitt Smith when it counts. My only question is if he goes somewhere where they try and run him 30 times a game- might wear him out.
Leinart looks like crap pretty much today.

I agree. I'd give him about 15 carries a game and about 5 passes. Plus maybe a punt return or two. He's a beast.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
ya. my dad and i were just saying he doesn't get touched for 10+ yrds. its a joke

Well what I have seen is the oline controlling the line of scrimmage on run plays and UCLA defense just lacks the speed to get to the rb be it white or Bush and then when they do they lack the strength to bring them down

CowboysFan28

Reaction score
Is Leinart's arm as weak as it looks in this game? I haven't watched SC much this year, just wondering if his passes always look like they do today...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Well what I have seen is the oline controlling the line of scrimmage on run plays and UCLA defense just lacks the speed to get to the rb be it white or Bush and then when they do they lack the strength to bring them down

Bad combination.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:

Kind of like our front 7 from last year.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:

So in other words, they suck. lol

This is terrible tackling. They can't even bring down Leinart!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
crazytown41 said:
So in other words, they suck. lol

This is terrible tackling. They can't even bring down Leinart!

Yep spot on UCLA defense is horrid I mean they where last in defense in the running game giving up like 200+ yards a game ouch

The Texas vs USC is going to be good one Texas defsne can tackle they are an attacking defense and they have a lot of speed on defense

burmafrd

Reaction score
As great as Bush is, Leinart better play a whole lot better against Texas or USC is screwed. Texas has a lot better D, a lot better talent, and USC will not be pushing thier D line around like they are with UCLA. UCLA's O is stinking as well- and that was their only chance to stay in the game.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
Is Leinart's arm as weak as it looks in this game? I haven't watched SC much this year, just wondering if his passes always look like they do today...

I think so. I have seen him couple of games every year I guess since 2003, and never been impressed with his arm.

I really think he has very average arm, but he wins, so thats all that counts. Maybe I am wrong, but I dont think he will be that much of a success in NFL. Unless he plays in some kind of WCO, and has good talent around him. I doubt he has arm strength to make deep outs in NFL with any success, which seems like a pretty measuring stick for good QBs in NFL.

But we shall see, I am glad Cowboys wont be in a position to pick him. He could be end up being a Great QB in NFL, but lack of arm strength would concern me. I am sure plenty will disagree about that (his arm strength).

jimmy40

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I think so. I have seen him couple of games every year I guess since 2003, and never been impressed with his arm.

I really think he has very average arm, but he wins, so thats all that counts. Maybe I am wrong, but I dont think he will be that much of a success in NFL. Unless he plays in some kind of WCO, and has good talent around him. I doubt he has arm strength to make deep outs in NFL with any success, which seems like a pretty measuring stick for good QBs in NFL.

But we shall see, I am glad Cowboys wont be in a position to pick him. He could be end up being a Great QB in NFL, but lack of arm strength would concern me. I am sure plenty will disagree about that (his arm strength).
USC's starters still in and throwing the ball, way to show some class Pete. Trying to out do Texas 70?