Reggie McNeal QB #1 Texas A&M/NEXT MICHAEL VICK OR BETTER?

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Reggie McNeal:

Height: 6-2
Weight: 202

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/videofiles/videoindex.htm

^CHECK OUT: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reggie McNeal on the Ags' offense[/font]

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/videofiles/archivevideoindex.htm

^CHECK OUT: McNeal's touchdowns lead Ags over OU

SPORTINGNEWS PROFILE:

Is the most athletic quarterback in this draft class. Shows rare speed, acceleration and agility. Is a tremendous threat to run. Is elusive with good vision, and always makes the first defender miss. Drops back quickly, and is difficult to contain in the pocket. Makes plays while throwing on the run. Shows the outstanding arm strength to fit passes into tight spots. Shows improved decision-making skills. In senior season, has had fewer mental breakdowns and fewer turnovers and has been more productive as a passer.

McNeal is an incredible athlete and a big-time running threat on every snap. Though he relies on his athleticism too much and too early in plays, his productivity as a passer has improved in senior season. With continued improvement as a passer, McNeal could become a first-round pick.

40-yard dash: 4.32

Thoughtz?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
As far as passing, he is far superior to Michael Vick. Has had problems with accuracy this year, but still has a much better arm than Vick.

Running wise, he is actually faster than Mike Vick, as he runs a 4.28 (dont know why it states 4.32, he runs a 4.28) and Vick runs a 4.31. Vick is a little more elusive, but McNeal is a true duel threat, whereas Vick is not.

However, I want Brady Quinn. That guy will be a GOAT by the time his career is done.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
This dude actually did good against tough competition... Oaklahoma and Oaklahoma state... Cowboys don't need to let him slide by in the draft...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I need Reggie McNeal to step up against bigger competition. He struggled against Clemson and Colorado.

I dont give any credence to winning Player of the Week in the conference after torching the likes of Baylor.

I love his upside, but he has to show me something when he plays against other teams that have future Pros on their squad.

Right now, Vincent Young>Reggie Mcneal because Young's throwing has improved greatly and he steps up against teams like Ohio State, Colorado, and Oklahoma (young but still have future pros on the roster) which have big time talent on their roster.

But then again, Young has way more talent then Mcneal has around him, so I dont know at this point.

But I love how both are representing the Great State of Texas on a National Level.

- Mike G.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Compacity said:
Reggie McNeal:

Height: 6-2
Weight: 202

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/videofiles/videoindex.htm

^CHECK OUT: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reggie McNeal on the Ags' offense[/font]

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/videofiles/archivevideoindex.htm

^CHECK OUT: McNeal's touchdowns lead Ags over OU

SPORTINGNEWS PROFILE:

Is the most athletic quarterback in this draft class. Shows rare speed, acceleration and agility. Is a tremendous threat to run. Is elusive with good vision, and always makes the first defender miss. Drops back quickly, and is difficult to contain in the pocket. Makes plays while throwing on the run. Shows the outstanding arm strength to fit passes into tight spots. Shows improved decision-making skills. In senior season, has had fewer mental breakdowns and fewer turnovers and has been more productive as a passer.

McNeal is an incredible athlete and a big-time running threat on every snap. Though he relies on his athleticism too much and too early in plays, his productivity as a passer has improved in senior season. With continued improvement as a passer, McNeal could become a first-round pick.

40-yard dash: 4.32

Thoughtz?
Reggie McNeal = Michael Bishop.

BigWillie

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Vince Young = Eric Crouch

Even I had to laugh at that one. And I'm a Nebraska fan.

And please stop with the 4.28 forty time, pure bunk.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Vince Young = Eric Crouch
Could be, but nobody's on here trying to make him better than he is.
btw: How'd that game against Colorado go for Reggie? Looks like it went pretty well for Vince.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BigWillie said:
Even I had to laugh at that one. And I'm a Nebraska fan.

And please stop with the 4.28 forty time, pure bunk.
He won't quit even though every Aggie in College Station knows it's total BS. Like I said before, if Reggie runs a 4.28 then that DB for Clemson runs a 3.9.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
He won't quit even though every Aggie in College Station knows it's total BS. Like I said before, if Reggie runs a 4.28 then that DB for Clemson runs a 3.9.

Yes, because when a CB has a PERFECT angle on the QB, he shouldnt be able to get him if the QVB is faster :rolleyes:

VY was run out in the open field against OSU by a DT who had an angle. Guess VY is a slug.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i bet chad schroeder could beat reggie. he can fly.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yes, because when a CB has a PERFECT angle on the QB, he shouldnt be able to get him if the QVB is faster :rolleyes:

VY was run out in the open field against OSU by a DT who had an angle. Guess VY is a slug.
Perfect angle my ***. Reggie got run down period.